Why A Filipina?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I am sure there are women in our home countries that would fall into the descriptions that all have put on here for why we love our Special Someones so much. The big problem was finding them.  In the Philippines?  So many women fit into our "what I want, need and pray for" aspects that it is more a matter of finding ourselves in love with someone without even having to think about it.

:dance:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
Cynthia Ronquillo
Posted
Posted

I believe because of the strong faith in God by the Filipinas, they are naturally home bodies and family oriented!

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I believe because of the strong faith in God by the Filipinas, they are naturally home bodies and family oriented!

A few more posts and you will have a "Like" button...  So, until then....

Like!    :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I believe because of the strong faith in God by the Filipinas,

they are naturally home bodies and family oriented!

Well. I suppose catholic religion make Filipinas try some extra to avoid split/divorce, because the church is against it,

but the religion part don't have to be related to the second part.

(My family is no/very litle religious, but we have very few divorces anyway, being very family oriented, at least compared to average puti.

But we don't want kids to sleep in parent's bed   :)   (with exception for some special situations.) I have started preparing my planned future Filipina wife about it, but I'm not sure I will succeed   :lol:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

http://www.trendcup.com/why-it-feels-good-filipino/

enough said...  :thumbsup:

Happy Fathers Day to all the great Dads out there... :540:

Edited by Otsibal Teiluj
  • Like 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

Well. I suppose catholic religion make Filipinas try some extra to avoid split/divorce, because the church is against it,

(My family is no/very litle religious, but we have very few divorces anyway, being very family oriented, at least compared to average puti.

But we don't want kids to sleep in parent's bed   :)   (with exception for some special situations.) I have started preparing my planned future Filipina wife about it, but I'm not sure I will succeed   :lol:

Thomas,

You don't know that in the Philippines everyone sleeps in the same bed, parents, children, grandchildren, cousins, etc.  What's wrong with sleeping in the same bed when everyone is fully dressed. My wife and I had one of her cousins staying with us for 8 months. Every night when she went to bed she was fully dressed, had a large bath towel wrapped very tight around her body, was covered up with a sheet and had 3 pillows, one under her head and 2 on top of her. She was like Fort Knox, haha.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Thomas,

You don't know that in the Philippines everyone sleeps in the same bed, parents, children, grandchildren, cousins, etc.  What's wrong with sleeping in the same bed when everyone is fully dressed. My wife and I had one of her cousins staying with us for 8 months. Every night when she went to bed she was fully dressed, had a large bath towel wrapped very tight around her body, was covered up with a sheet and had 3 pillows, one under her head and 2 on top of her. She was like Fort Knox, haha.

That is correct, that is very very common in Philippine homes. I often visit numerous homes with my functions with the ERUF, most of the poor demographic with large famalies, this is the norm.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

don't want kids to sleep in parent's bed   :)   (with exception for some special situations.) I have started preparing my planned future Filipina wife about it, but I'm not sure I will succeed   :lol:

Thomas,

You don't know that in the Philippines everyone sleeps in the same bed, parents, children, grandchildren, cousins, etc. 

Yes, I know. That's why I told my gf  in advance   :)

She said she understand (I believe because of p2 argument down under)  and seem to agree    :)   when she understood I agree to cuddle with kids in parents bed BEFORE it's sleep time for the parents.

What's wrong with sleeping in the same bed when everyone is fully dressed.
I didn't say it's wrong, I just don't WANT it, when it's sleeping time for us parents. Of three reasons:

1/ because I'm easy woke up and the more people in bed, the more often I will be woke up, when I want to sleep   :morning1:

2/ small kids are in "kick position" to my bad knee. When I sleep myself, I can't notice risk positions  :unsure:

3/ and of the obvisious reason, don't want to have the bed occupied, if having a (rather) young attractive wife  :mocking:

• Like 5

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

Great read and glad it got bumped so I could read through it.

I haven't really got much to add, but what amazes me about my girl is how she treated my family, especially my 80 yo mother during her initial three month visit to Australia over Xmas just gone ... blew me and everyone else away how selfless she is.

Only thing she asked for the whole time she was here was for some money to allow her to buy some pasalubong ... geeeezus, didn't think anyone could find somewhere to stash about 8 kilos of lollies (candy) and chocolates into a 22 kilo baggage allowance!

• Like 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

Thomas,

I was only joking with you so I hope you were not offended. My wife and I always sleep alone too. Her family can all sleep in one bed if they want to but its not for us.  We like our privacy too much to have other people in the same bedroom with us.

• Like 1