American Shot Dead In Danao City, Cebu

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

AN AMERICAN national was killed after he allegedly refused to lend his motorcycle to the suspect.

The incident happened at 7:50 p.m. in Sitio Cogon, Barangay Maslog, Danao City, Cebu last Thursday.

Check our new look and tell us what you think.

The victim was identified as 25-year-old Christopher Bonsukan, a Texan native.

Bonsukan was allegedly shot in the chest by suspect Alvin Bensig, a resident in the

area.

Bensig remains at large.

SPO2 Eldefonso Prucia of Danao City Police Station told Sun.Star Cebu that Bonsukan was visiting his girlfriend Mary Ann Aguilar, who lives in the sitio, which was celebrating its annual fiesta.

‘Motive’

He was about to go home when Bensiga allegedly approached him to borrow his motorcycle.

When Bonsukan refused, Bensiga shot him and fled.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Do you have a date on that article? Sounds suspiciously like the same incident with the same victim from a couple months back. Maybe he is double dead.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Maybe he is double dead.

post-2148-0-64942200-1350611688_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

October 6 2012 just going thru Davao Sun Star and noticed this, it is a couple of weeks old

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

October 6 2012 just going thru Davao Sun Star and noticed this, it is a couple of weeks old

My mind is going. I remember the article as it came out a couple of weeks back but my mind is thinking it was months ago. Time spacing . . and without benefit of drugs or alcohol . . . must be Oldtimers Disease. If I remember correctly they had the victim listed as a Texan but it turned out he was a filipino who moved to Texas and then moved back. I find that interesting because if the guy was second generation filipino and a US citizen but he was in the Olympics or something then the media is quick to say he is Filipino

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

My mind is going. I remember the article as it came out a couple of weeks back but my mind is thinking it was months ago. Time spacing . . and without benefit of drugs or alcohol . . . must be Oldtimers Disease. If I remember correctly they had the victim listed as a Texan but it turned out he was a filipino who moved to Texas and then moved back. I find that interesting because if the guy was second generation filipino and a US citizen but he was in the Olympics or something then the media is quick to say he is Filipino

its been posted here before somewhere but too tired to look. :tiphat:

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

I usually look before i post, maybe i missed it, i don't see it posted this year in Crime and news

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I usually look before i post, maybe i missed it, i don't see it posted this year in Crime and news

I cant find it either, maybe I read it in google Philippines news updates sent in Email or some where else. :89: