Ellah Joy Case: Drawing To A Close

Brucewayne
Posted
Posted

Pimp?????

The pimp is the first "witness" who claimed to be hanging around the elementary school and watched the evil white man and his Filipina partner pick Ella up on the day Ella disappeared.

He was wanting a share of the reward and was later discredited.

This is strictly a local rumor and I hate repeating it, but I suppose we are in this deep and I might as well throw this out as well.

The local legend is that the Father hired the pimp to haul the body away and help to sway the suspicion away from the Father.

Now, as I said, this is only a local rumor.

Anyone can go to that area and converse with a local or two and you will probably hear the same story from any of a number of locals, which is what I did by accident just a couple of weeks after this happened.

I didn't even know I was in the same place, as I hadn't even paid attention as to what the name of the barangay was and was really surprised at how different the local belief was from the news story that was released.

I was intrigued by all of this, but much like the locals, I would fear becoming involved as well.

• Like 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

I have to wonder if someday the person or persons responsible receives an extrajudicial death sentence by two individuals on a motorbike and a few rounds of .45?

• Like 2

Brucewayne
Posted
Posted

I have to wonder if someday the person or persons responsible receives an extrajudicial death sentence by two individuals on a motorbike and a few rounds of .45?

Before or after they sign a confession so it can be pinned to their bodies?

Markham
Posted
Posted

Well there is/was no pimp who offered to be a witness in the case against Ian Griffiths and Bella Santos. A pimp did contact the Police in February 2011, a day or so after Berger and Esdrelon were apprehended at Mactan, with the claim that he met the Norwegian at a bar in Cebu City. His account was discredited once investigators established that Berger was sitting on an airplane at 36,000 feet and over an hour away from Mactan at the time the pimp claimed they met.

• Like 2

tiger31
Posted
Posted

its a good job this never happened in daveo or poor bella santos may have got the bullit before she was found not guilty .

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

its a good job this never happened in daveo or poor bella santos may have got the bullit before she was found not guilty .

Hummmmmm ... not so sure .... the law enforcement in Daveo seems to pretty much know what goes on and I don't think they would have bungled the case as has been done here ..... besides I haven't heard of any INNOCENT people in Daveo being killed by the whom-ever ..... IMHO ..... :tiphat: :cheersty:

• Like 2

tiger31
Posted
Posted

Hummmmmm ... not so sure .... the law enforcement in Daveo seems to pretty much know what goes on and I don't think they would have bungled the case as has been done here ..... besides I haven't heard of any INNOCENT people in Daveo being killed by the whom-ever ..... IMHO ..... :tiphat: :cheersty:

daveo definately have their own system alright hahaha its a better system than anywhere else and it works lol
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

They seem to be doing a good job but as for not doing in someone who's not guilty? Hard to plead your case when you are dead...

:unsure:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Then maybe you both share my belief that the real culprit has attended court hearings about this case at least as many times as one of the accused.

Mark, are you saying it was you? :) Just joking :lol:

tiger31
Posted
Posted

anybody heard anything else from the case ?her bail hearing was meant to be today or yesterday .