Murder Attempt Failed In Angeles

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Murder attempt failed because of bad quality of the bullet, so it damaged the scalp, but didn't break the scull.

Attempted Murder of Garfield's Manager

One of Garfield's bar managers, Ian, was shot as he was about to enter his gate at his home in Josefaville 1 just down the road from VFW. Luckily for Ian it was a reloaded round that was a dud. The assailant snuck up behind him at about 1230 am and shot him in the back of the head. The round penetrated his scalp but did not enter his skull. He was seen at the hospital and released and is back to work. There was no robbery attempt.

An other expat said it had been a very similar attack recently before that against an English tourist coming from Garfields bar. Then the bullet didn't fail.

Just a thought - Perhaps did the attacker a misstake concerning target the first time?...

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yea I read about that Thomas .... seems the guy is a long time resident of Angeles and as you said he lived in a gated community with a security guard at the gate ..... he has no money from what I read and just works part time to get enough money to support his meager pension ...... the bullet was a reload and probably didn't have enough powder in it ...... all I can say is his number wasn't up yet ...... he better be very thankful ...... he was back to work the very next night ..... one of his neighbors said that there had just been a robbery 2 houses down from him so it could be related ......

Another reason I don't go out at night ..... bad enough in the daytime having to watch everything around you ..... :cheersty: