I am looking for a small upright freezer 4/5 shelves new or used any ideas would be welcome thanks in advance

• Like 1

Ooooops I see you wanted an upright ..... they have those too ...........

Here's another site ....... http://www.in-cebu.net/cebu-appliance-center/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=94_99&zenid=44e53e303b60207e3615113b6ca0d619

I believe they are in Colon across from Unitop ......

I have found a place which is very reasonable there is a branch here in Dalaguete and one in Dumaguete which I know of. 6 cu ft upright freezer for 13500 pesos. The name of the company is Du ek sam maybe the spelling is wrong but that is how it is spoken. They also do many other appliances.

• Like 1

I have found a place which is very reasonable there is a branch here in Dalaguete and one in Dumaguete which I know of. 6 cu ft upright freezer for 13500 pesos. The name of the company is Du ek sam maybe the spelling is wrong but that is how it is spoken. They also do many other appliances.

The one in Colon also sells furniture and motorcycles. I bought 2 air cons and a ref there.

• Like 2

The one in Colon also sells furniture and motorcycles. I bought 2 air cons and a ref there.

I am in Cebu on Tuesday so will check it out if I get time thanks Mike