Anyone In Cebu Want Items Carried To Usa?

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Anyone in Cebu want Items Carried to USA?

I plan on going to USA around 14 December. I can carry SMALL items if someone has a need/want to get something there. We are talking Christmas cards or papers, etc. There is not a lot of room available as we are carrying everything for our move. Will even mail it upon arrival (I'll be in Georgia) but you pay. The dates are not in stone yet at it depends on the fiancee visa completion. :559:

Just PM me and leave a note on this thread to look as I commonly forget to look for messages. :bash:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I've got some small packages of white powder that would be good if you could carry for me :)

Just PM me and leave a note on this thread to look as I commonly forget to look for messages.

I sometimes take these opportunity's to remind members there are settings for notifications. PMs can be a pop up on your screen, emailed or seen by clicking on the notifications symbol above the top menu.

To set up your preference start here.

post-1-0-17601000-1352952817_thumb.jpg

Then select your choice and save.

post-1-0-92633200-1352952814_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

GregZ
Posted
Posted

I've got some small packages of white powder that would be good if you could carry for me :)

Just PM me and leave a note on this thread to look as I commonly forget to look for messages.

I sometimes take these opportunity's to remind members there are settings for notifications. PMs can be a pop up on your screen, emailed or seen by clicking on the notifications symbol above the top menu.

If the packages are flour, sugar or salt bring them. :tiphat:

Thanks for the tips... I forget that there are "settings" places to help out the mentally impaired. :bash:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sadly we are delayed... I'll get to spend more time here in Cebu getting to know Taring's family better :thumbsup: as we wait for the medical cultures to grow. :bash: When cleared and we have FIRM dates I'll post again.

For those praying folks out there: Please mention we would like to hear NEGATIVE for the sputum test on Wednesday this week. Thanks :tiphat:

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted
Anyone in Cebu want Items Carried to USA?

This is a very generous offer. One I would not make to the public, or perhaps do even for friends.

Who knows what could be inside something you are asked to take with you to the USA through customs. You are the one who would take the heat from customs... not the person who gave the item to you.

I have been pulled aside once during my return by US customs for secondary screening. That is one time out of three visits to the Philippines in the last year.

• Like 3