Half Of 12-million Lpg Tanks In Use Nationwide Defective - Bfp

TheMason
Posted
Posted

I don't worry about the tank exploding. My energy is spent worrying about earthquakes, catastrophic flooding, and the fate of the Diamondbacks this season. I did get a stronger hose for the tank though.On a somewhat related note, what is the price of a 12 kg LPG tank? We paid 550 pesos in late January and was pleasantly surprised to see the price had dropped to 500 pesos when we got a refill today.Are those prices comparable to Cebu?

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Where ...
Iyon

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Iyon????????????? ......... is that a store or a place that houses elephants ............. haven't seen that one yet ... hahahaha

tom_shor
Posted
Posted (edited)
Iyon????????????? ......... is that a store or a place that houses elephants ............. haven't seen that one yet ... hahahaha
:D :1 (235): Ask your SO for a translation.As everyone knows Elephants only stay at five star accomodations when traveling. Edited by tom_shor

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

and because this topic is about LPG, the elephants are often full of gas and have big hoses. :D :1 (235):

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
and because this topic is about LPG, the elephants are often full of gas and have big hoses. :D :D
He started it. :1 (235):