American Friend Dies In Dumaguete City - His Girlfriend Needs Help

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

A fellow American Surigao City expat John M. Imler died November 27th. He had only recently moved there, and his girlfriend is from Surigao City and knows nobody in Dumaguete City. She had just arrived there on the 27th the same day John died. She needs help can anyone living in or around Dumaguete City please help the girl out.

I know that posting cell phone numbers is not always a good idea but in this situation it is the best course of action for both speed and convience. below is her cell number. Any contact by a wife or girlfriend would be a great comfort to her right now. She is a bit rattled and overwhelmed right now. I would appreciate any assistance given her. Thank you

needs help and advice +639287742549

Edited by jamesmusslewhite
  • Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

without being morbid. how did he pass away? age? what country?

thanks

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

without being morbid. how did he pass away? age? what country?

thanks

He was an American but he was pretty much a loner type and spoke little about his past, but I liked talking to the man. His exact age I really do not know for sure, but he was younger than me, but I would put his age being in the mid to late 40's. We do not now for sure, she is trying to get an Autopsy but being only a girlfriend she is not arthorized to order one. She contacted me this morning through his email account. She is desperatly try to reach his family in the US, but the US embassy has been notified.

Edited by jamesmusslewhite
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Thank you for helping a fellow expat out ,

I am sure he (his family)is grateful for your help.

:AddEmoticons04230: :AddEmoticons04230: :AddEmoticons04230:

• Like 3

indayV
Posted
Posted

HI im in Dumaguete i will try to contact here. just read the post now.

• Like 4

indayV
Posted
Posted

Hello James try to contact her but her phone is always busy,,,any number which i can contact her.?

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hello James try to contact her but her phone is always busy,,,any number which i can contact her.?

Good you try.

But it was only 6 minutes between your posts :) Many single calls can be longer than that. Have you tried later?

• Like 1

indayV
Posted
Posted

Hi Thomas,,,,

Yess for how many times of attempt,,, i was able to talked to her.

• Like 4

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

This link is to a City forum and has a thread about the news pertaining to my friend John and his girlfriend Nakale.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
- removed link as per rules
  • Like 1

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Hi Thomas,,,,

Yess for how many times of attempt,,, i was able to talked to her.

Thank you for that. She is a good girl who is attending college here full time, her and John have been together for years. Nakale is not a girl who will take advantage of anyone. She must be devestated at what happened. Any who can help her please do. It is a sad end to someone I really liked. John was just a cool dude to be around and I for one will miss him dearly. Nakale is just a really good girl in a really hard time right now.

• Like 2