American Friend Dies In Dumaguete City - His Girlfriend Needs Help

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Hi Thomas,,,,

Yess for how many times of attempt,,, i was able to talked to her.

Very good.

(I just ment attempts can need to be spread more in time.)

• 1 year later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

without being morbid. how did he pass away? age? what country?

thanks

He was an American but he was pretty much a loner type and spoke little about his past, but I liked talking to the man. His exact age I really do not know for sure, but he was younger than me, but I would put his age being in the mid to late 40's. We do not now for sure, she is trying to get an Autopsy but being only a girlfriend she is not arthorized to order one. She contacted me this morning through his email account. She is desperatly try to reach his family in the US, but the US embassy has been notified.

altho its been a year any updates on how she handled it, was his body able to be sent back to the US?

• Like 1

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

without being morbid. how did he pass away? age? what country?

thanks

He was an American but he was pretty much a loner type and spoke little about his past, but I liked talking to the man. His exact age I really do not know for sure, but he was younger than me, but I would put his age being in the mid to late 40's. We do not now for sure, she is trying to get an Autopsy but being only a girlfriend she is not arthorized to order one. She contacted me this morning through his email account. She is desperatly try to reach his family in the US, but the US embassy has been notified.

altho its been a year any updates on how she handled it, was his body able to be sent back to the US?

No I have not, but I will sure try my best to find out and I will post whatever I have found out.

• Like 1