Back Pain

Jungle
Posted
Posted

Does anybody know of a good bone-jerker in CDO.I think i may have pinched a nerve in my upper back / shoulder area. :SugarwareZ-037: "Bloody sore, i know that"might have to try pills and piss :any-help: to get some relief.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Does anybody know of a good bone-jerker in CDO.I think i may have pinched a nerve in my upper back / shoulder area. :SugarwareZ-037: "Bloody sore, i know that"might have to try pills and piss :any-help: to get some relief.
Sorry jungle, I know a great dentist that I could recommend, but I do not know any good chiropractors here in Cebu. I can recommend the message place right in the front entrance to Diplomat hotel. My back was hurting pretty bad last year and I went in there for a full body message and the young lady did a great job, sorry to say that from what I could tell it was a straight place and no happy endings, but all I wanted was my back to feel better and after the one hour message, it did.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I've seen DC James Pardis in Cebu City for seven or eight years now. He is located in Ayala Mall, (032) 233-1171.

Jungle
Posted
Posted
Does anybody know of a good bone-jerker in CDO.I think i may have pinched a nerve in my upper back / shoulder area. :SugarwareZ-034: "Bloody sore, i know that"might have to try pills and piss :13_4_10[1]: to get some relief.
Sorry jungle, I know a great dentist that I could recommend, but I do not know any good chiropractors here in Cebu. I can recommend the message place right in the front entrance to Diplomat hotel. My back was hurting pretty bad last year and I went in there for a full body message and the young lady did a great job, sorry to say that from what I could tell it was a straight place and no happy endings, but all I wanted was my back to feel better and after the one hour message, it did.
Cheers Mr Lee... only problem is i am not in cebu.....

Jungle
Posted
Posted
I've seen DC James Pardis in Cebu City for seven or eight years now. He is located in Ayala Mall, (032) 233-1171.
Cheers..... Thanks for that but i am in cagayan de oro..

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Does anybody know of a good bone-jerker in CDO.I think i may have pinched a nerve in my upper back / shoulder area. :SugarwareZ-034: "Bloody sore, i know that"might have to try pills and piss :13_4_10[1]: to get some relief.
Sorry, I am getting old-timers and forgot. :13_4_10[1]: Tweety or retired can probably help you because they both live there. Send them a pm and I hope the pain goes away quick. :th_Good-Luck:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sorry, I am getting old-timers and forgot. :13_4_10[1]: Tweety or retired can probably help you because they both live there. Send them a pm and I hope the pain goes away quick. :th_Good-Luck:
Also maybe contact Mike from Spooks bar,he may know of someone to help you other than the ladies who work at the bar. :thumbsup:

Jungle
Posted
Posted
Also maybe contact Mike from Spooks bar,he may know of someone to help you other than the ladies who work at the bar. :thumbsup:
Hey thanks boss-man... yessssss, if i got one of them to help me, i think i would have more than a sore back after the little lady [read very ferocious dragon] got through with me. :any-help: But i supose i'm allways in the sh&t, it's only the depth that varies.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

In that case I wish I felt your pain! :SugarwareZ-034: