100K Pesos And The Problem Is Gone.aka,, Black Widow Hires Hit-Man

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

seems that a new Black widow is alive and well in Cavite.

now here is the story

A Philippine woman and her son have been arrested along with three other local suspects for the gun-for-hire murder of her Japanese husband, police said yesterday.

Hideo Niikura was shot dead by a motorcycle-riding gunman in Dasmariñas, a town about 35 kilometers (22 miles) south of Manila on Dec. 29, a police statement said.

His wife Merlinda Soria, 46, confessed she and an adult son by another man had plotted the killing, the statement said.

The son and one of his friends paid a third man P100,000 (just under $2,500) to commit the murder, according to the statement, which added that the son’s friend also corroborated the woman’s deposition after their arrest.

Police said the four were detained in separate police raids in Dasmariñas on Friday, along with another male suspect implicated in the conspiracy.

Police seized two semi-automatic pistols from the alleged gunman and the woman’s son, it said.

The statement said mother and son plotted to have her husband killed “over money matters and alleged physical abuses,” but did not elaborate.

Local police sources said the couple met in Manila around 1990, got married seven years ago and have a five-year-old child.

The husband decided to permanently relocate to Dasmariñas in September last year, they said.

http://www.tribune.net.ph/index.php/nation/item/8797-five-nabbed-for-slay-of-japanese

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

I saw this on TV Patrol... *I think, because my Tagalog is ummmm...rusty*

Thanks for posting Sir!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Its tradition here. There is no divorce where the woman can take everything the man has so they have developed an alternative.

• Like 2

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

And the thing is she could have got it done a lot cheaper, i have heard of cases where hit men were paid P15,000

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

And the thing is she could have got it done a lot cheaper, i have heard of cases where hit men were paid P15,000

shame that the value of the human life is worth so less

There is no divorce where the woman can take everything the man has so they have developed an alternative.

Maybe someday a DIVORCE BILL will be approved/pass w/out interference from the Cat-lick taliban

so that persons w/an unhappy union can move on w/there lives and not worry about "death"

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

.......Maybe someday a DIVORCE BILL will be approved/pass w/out interference from the Cat-lick taliban

so that persons w/an unhappy union can move on w/there lives and not worry about "death"

Now you know the pope would never allow that! Murder is bad ....... mmkay..... but at least it is not divorce!

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Would you believe it? A Divorce Bill is in the works!

It has been before a committee for quite a while now and is just about ready to push out for review. At least this was the last I have read about it.

I believe that it is next in line after they finish up with Birth Control.

Edit - I went back and checked the newspapers to see what they were saying and it appears that there is some inconsistencies in their reporting. So rather than take this one off-topic, I started a new topic (I am such a suck up good guy :mocking: ), you can read about they are saying about a new Divorce Bill under the new topic here:

http://www.philippines-expats.com/index.php/topic/14901-is-divorce-in-the-future-for-the-philippines/

:attention:

Edited by I am bob
  • Like 2