How Did New Members Find This Forum???

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am just curious and wondering how some of the new members found this forum? I know a lot of members come from other forums and I know many of them, but with forum names different at times, I cannot know if every member is just from one forum or if they found us via search engines or word of mouth or or or or or???I guess it would just be nice to know if any of you care to share.Thanks in advance.Lee or Mr. Lee as a forum name because Lee was already taken by one of my friends.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Hi Lee,I was posting regularly on another forum until several of your members, who are also my friends, suggested I look at this site.I'm glad I took their advice. Keep up the good work.Paul

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi Lee,I was posting regularly on another forum until several of your members, who are also my friends, suggested I look at this site.I'm glad I took their advice. Keep up the good work.Paul
Good to have you on here and glad they told you to come over and visit with us here. :23_11_60[2]: You are a welcome addition to the members who are already here. :23_11_60[2]: