Furniture Package For Studio In Argao

MikeB
Posted
Posted

there is a wonderful furniture factory in Argao called Canada's Furniture.

Could you share the location?

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Canada Furniture

P.Vasquez St, Carcar City, 6019 Philippines.  (not too far from and a bit east of St Catherine College)

+63 32 487 7278

Besides making and selling furniture, they will custom-make if you have something special you want done.

:tiphat:    

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Canada Furniture

P.Vasquez St, Carcar City, 6019 Philippines.  (not too far from and a bit east of St Catherine College)

+63 32 487 7278

Besides making and selling furniture, they will custom-make if you have something special you want done.

Thanks but he said it was in Argao, not Carcar.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Canada Furniture

+63 32 487 7278

Thanks but he said it was in Argao, not Carcar.

it's the same place.  Google "Argao Canada Furniture" and you will see what I mean.

• Like 1

Bigdog
Posted
Posted

I have a friend renovating his home and all his furniture will be custom made. The furniture makers came to his home , took measurements and pictures of the arcitechure  and let him and his wife pick fabrics . The cost was insane !!  As in it was comparable or LESS than buying the mass produced showroom furniture. Several new pieces arived last week and i have to say its some of the best work i've seen , here or in the US. Once he gets back from work I will get the companys name from him. He told me but i was stricken with a case of CRS !

• Like 2

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

As you arrive into Argao from Cebu City, just past the Aballe Apartelle, you will see a sign to the left of the sharp right bend in the road. Its down there a bit. We took a pedicab to get there so I'm not sure of the exact location other than its down the road opposite the bend. Nope, this is definitely not in Car Car.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

As you arrive into Argao from Cebu City, just past the Aballe Apartelle, you will see a sign to the left of the sharp right bend in the road. Its down there a bit. We took a pedicab to get there so I'm not sure of the exact location other than its down the road opposite the bend. Nope, this is definitely not in Car Car.

Thank you