Complete Apartment Contents For Sale, Pasay, Manila

A friend that helped me get the place we are currently living in is getting ready to leave for the USA.

If you want to rent the apartment these are in and move in after 15 March it is possible. Rent is 9k / month and 1,300 condo fee (pool, fitness center, security, location), 1 bedroom, 16th floor of a 28 floor building with 4 elevators. Located near Century Park Hotel, Pasay, Manila http://www.agoda.com/pages/agoda/popup/popup_areamap.aspx?hotel_id=10549&area_id=28056&area_Name=Malate&city_id=1622&city_Name=Manila&country_id=70&latitude=120.991315841675&longitude=14.5606354600512&PopupSize=80&asq=&width=990&height=525

OR these items are all for sale and available NOW. Please leave me a PM with contact information; email is preferred and I will give it to the seller. :thumbsup:

ALL ITEMS are under 2 years in AGE:

Refrigerator, 10k, Sharp 2 Door

Air Conditioner, 11k, LG Digital w/Remote

Bed, King, 30k (50k original retail price), Ambassador

Range, Gas, Free Standing with 4 Gas Burners and Oven, 8k, Elba (this includes the LP tank)

Water Dispenser w Hot & Cold Water, Full Size Free Standing, 4k

Fan, Electric w Remote Control, 1k

Wardrobe w Drawers, 2.5k

:nudie:

Great deals if you are in the area or coming to live here even better WITH the place.

• Like 2

Hey there,

Would definitely be interested asmy wife is just starting a new job in the MOA complex so we need to be a bit closer than Binangonan, Rizal.

Could you give me the name of the condo so we can pass by the area over the next couple of days?

Alternatively if you or anyone knows of any places similar around the MOA, Pasay area, even Makati area for around the same price range that would be great.

Cheers.

• Like 2

my wife is just starting a new job in the MOA complex so we need to be a bit closer

I guess I can't PM it to you as you are new... So I'll go ahead and put it here even though I want to keep track of how many potential stalkers I have. :mocking: There are places available here now both furnished (12k-15k for 1 bedroom) and unfurnished (9k f 1 bedroom). A studio furnished is a couple k cheaper.

Asia Wealth Tower http://www.manilacondos.ukf.net/condominium/manila/asia-wealth-tower.htm

Good pictures there...

If you figure out how to contact me I can provide more information. There is a place being renovated now, 15th floor, bay view; I think it will be unfurnished.

The place is nice, quiet, 1 ride to MOA, walk or pedi-cab to SM Mall, and sari-sari store on 5th floor. I walked to MOA the other day; it is a bit far to do that often.

I checked this map and it is accurate.

ASIAWEALTH_zpsee75b1ee.jpg

• Like 1
  • Forum Support
I guess I can't PM it to you as you are new

Perhaps the boss will correct me on this but I believe you are thinking of another forum. We have no minimum post rules before PM and if we do it is only 5 posts.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been shopping and found comparable items to show what deals these items are.  They are half price or less than a NEW one and ALL ITEMS are under 2 years in AGE:

Refrigerator, 10k, Sharp 2 Door  - ORIGINAL 22k
Air Conditioner, 11k, LG Digital w/Remote - ORIG 22k
Bed, King, 30k (50k original retail price), Ambassador  - ORIG 50k
Range, Gas, Free Standing with 4 Gas Burners and Oven, 8k, Elba (this includes the LP tank) - ORIG 18k
Water Dispenser w Hot & Cold Water, Full Size Free Standing, 4k - ORIG ??
Fan, Electric w Remote Control, 1k - ORIG 2.2k
Wardrobe w Drawers, 2.5k - ORIG 6.5k

Any interest?  Contact, look, make offer. :cheersty:

• Like 1

Air Conditioner, 11k, LG Digital w/Remote - ORIG 22

Water Dispenser w Hot & Cold Water, Full Size Free Standing, 4k - ORIG ?

what is the size ? horse power? usage of power? (wattage)

on water dispenser what is the make? how tall ?

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn

Air Conditioner, 11k, LG Digital w/Remote - ORIG 22

Water Dispenser w Hot & Cold Water, Full Size Free Standing, 4k - ORIG ?

what is the size ? horse power? usage of power? (wattage)

on water dispenser what is the make? how tall ?

I have been distracted so haven't made it to get more information. 

The Water Disp is 3 feet (1 meter) high without the water jug on top.

I will get details on the a/c unit and other items and post it soon.

SOLD!  Everything went on a package deal for 50k to a condo unit owner that is renovating and setting up for a new 'furnished' tenant.

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION

:540:

• Like 1

Next time you move, can you do it when I am in the process of getting my butte to the Philippines?

:mocking:

• Like 2