No Sm(T)Oking In My House, Wtf? I Got A Citizens Arrest.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Just two points ......

1st ..... do a search on the good governor as far back as the Erap days ..... maybe your eyes will be opened .... just remember the letter that was never found (well it was found years later) or opened and was the sole object of a conviction .........

2nd point .... anyone who doesn't think that these forms dealing with the Philippines that are not frequented by authorities are sadly mistaken ..... if you have a successful board (like we have) it will be viewed by someone ..... so don't panic "Big Brother is Watching" it is just a way of life so get used to it ... and I hope you don't think that they will come on here to post unless they are trying to bait someone ...... the news media .... now that is another kettle of fish entirely ...... :hystery: :hystery:

I tend to agree with MrPinoy ..... just because someone says it is so doesn't make it that way ..... and he raises some very good questions which we should be asking ourselves ..... if you took the pot out of the equation and inserted gambling would you view it a little differently ..... gambling is also illegal ...... would you then begin to question the facts as related or the story ..... I personally would in both cases ..... :tiphat: ..... :cheersty:

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Just two points ......

1st ..... do a search on the good governor as far back as the Erap days ..... maybe your eyes will be opened .... just remember the letter that was never found (well it was found years later) or opened and was the sole object of a conviction .........

2nd point .... anyone who doesn't think that these forms dealing with the Philippines that are not frequented by authorities are sadly mistaken ..... if you have a successful board (like we have) it will be viewed by someone ..... so don't panic "Big Brother is Watching" it is just a way of life so get used to it ...

and I hope you don't think that they will come on here to post unless they are trying to bait someone ...... the news media .... now that is another kettle of fish entirely ...... :hystery: :hystery:

I tend to agree with MrPinoy ..... just because someone says it is so doesn't make it that way .....

and he raises some very good questions which we should be asking ourselves .....

if you took the pot out of the equation and inserted gambling would you view it a little differently ..... gambling is also illegal ...... would you then begin to question the facts as related or the story ..... I personally would in both cases ..... :tiphat: ..... :cheersty:

Mike S. you hit that right. had it been........ or ......... .our views would been different,

And the source

I would be weary of what he says,will say or has done in the past. I would feel more safer w/the devil than elected officals of the philippines

again thanks for the insight

. Give-me-a-big-kiss.jpg

• Like 2

MrPinoy
Posted
Posted

Sorry if i am opinionated about this but i have in the past been falsely accused after a traffic accident. I do not know if the accused are innocent or guilty I just hope they have a chance at justice. I do not have the papers in my possession but the links to news reports all available on the net. I would like to introduce myself but am concerned if this forum is being watched Gov. Singson may not take too kindly to my posts here, that said I work in Makati and have been here a few years in the BPO sector. I look Pinoy thus the nickname MrPinoy.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Sorry if i am opinionated about this but i have in the past been falsely accused after a traffic accident. I do not know if the accused are innocent or guilty I just hope they have a chance at justice. I do not have the papers in my possession but the links to news reports all available on the net. I would like to introduce myself but am concerned if this forum is being watched Gov. Singson may not take too kindly to my posts here, that said I work in Makati and have been here a few years in the BPO sector. I look Pinoy thus the nickname MrPinoy.

Hello Mr Pinoy,

Apologies accepted and now fully understand where you're coming from. Time and time again the

major Philippine news media have revealed serious corruption in many political circles. In this case,

we can only sit back and pray that the justice system is swift and fair for those innocent as well as

the guilty party. Welcome to our most friendly forum sir!

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
but the links to news reports all available on the net.
please share/post the NEWS links. the URL links so we can have a better view to the story,

(they should be allowed as they are related to the topic at hand)

• Like 1

MrPinoy
Posted
Posted

MrPinoy
Posted
Posted (edited)

Point taken that you did not accuse them of smoking drugs, I overreacted and I do agree with your point.

From what I know they were staying overnight as guests of one of Gov Singson's family. Looking at the ages of the accused I could guess which member of the Singson family but I do not want to pour gas on a delicate situation but the question you raise is a good one. And the reporting raises more questions than it answers as per the Inquirer "Singson claimed that he arrived at his house and chanced upon the foreigners, who were visitors, allegedly smoking marijuana at around 5 a.m. last Sunday." While the Star reports "The governor arrived home at 7 a.m. from an out of town trip." Either way if they were using drugs they deserve the book thrown at them but some of the other facts just do not seem to add up here either so I will not be rushing to judgement. Four young men have learnt a very hard lesson here, I hope we all talk to our teenagers about choosing friends wisely, not that they would listen to us of course.

Edited by I am bob
Increased font size on some type for ease of legibility
  • Like 3

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

Anybody dumb enough to smoke pot in the Governor's private home deserves to get whacked in the head or more! Even if the Governor himself offered it to me, I would politely refuse. You never know who is watching, video taping, sound recording...

What gives you good reason to believe this story? Those of us that live hear know well that it could very eaisly be a setup, where they were somking nothing or something such as legal cigarettes.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Anybody dumb enough to smoke pot in the Governor's private home deserves to get whacked in the head or more! Even if the Governor himself offered it to me, I would politely refuse. You never know who is watching, video taping, sound recording...

What gives you good reason to believe this story? Those of us that live hear know well that it could very eaisly be a setup, where they were somking nothing or something such as legal cigarettes.

Please read the other posts I made on this subject.

• Like 1