Disparaging Comments & Flat Out Rudeness In Manila

Americano
Posted
Posted

I know what you mean by suffering in silence. Some women in the West do that too but not as much as Asian women.

You don't have to worry about my wife suffering in silence while I'm whacking off because if she is not happy I will be the one getting whacked and it won't be in a good way.

I hope to meet you some day when you come to the Philippines.

• Like 3

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Americano I know i dont live there yet, but i do spend a lot of time there 2-3 months a year and we very rarely take a taxi as we both like to walk in some cases many miles a day and if we do take transport its mainly jeepny.My partner is only 1 year younger than me and was born in cebu and if someone made a negative comment she would stand up for herself or me, but we have never had a bad word said . cheers.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
londonirish53
Posted
Posted

They especially  like the single minded attitude in the Greek Island of Zante when my daughter who was 14yrs old went to the local shop to phone

her friend  back in England to relay how lovely it was in Lithakia etc, when the local  25yr old stud /waiter /malaka  hassled her non stop to take a drive with him  in his Flash car  I was ignorant of this till I overheard her telling my girl-friends son about this paedophile malaka, needless to say I by now well

topped up with Local retsina (strong) marched off to the adjescent Taverna to confront this individual, me being 6' 1"  and well built,  with more than a

hint of "Red Mist " decending especially when that Greek way of dismissing you out of hand, My inbuilt verbal volume control went up 5X fold

relaying to the gatered mainly British diners what this man does in his off time. When I asked The Question to the Taverna owner what he would do

to a Holiday maker mirroring that of his slimy waiter, he said  Kill him " Thank You "  I said  as I turned to the agast diners said watch your kids with

these Greeks they have Double Standards like you've never known, I was applauded by the diners out of the Taverna, very little or no Tips that

Night to said waiter, Good... :thumbsup:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Retired in Samar
Posted
Posted

...Out on Samar when I would be out in public with one of the helpers who is about 15, men would ask if she was my wife and I would explain that nooo, I am a sponsor for her studies ... But in Waray (their native language) comments would be made to her about me and suggar daddy and sex and things that I was unaware of but would make her angry.

Where in Samar? Do you live in Samar or do you visit?

Bruce
Posted
Posted

...Out on Samar when I would be out in public with one of the helpers who is about 15, men would ask if she was my wife and I would explain that nooo, I am a sponsor for her studies ... But in Waray (their native language) comments would be made to her about me and suggar daddy and sex and things that I was unaware of but would make her angry.

Where in Samar? Do you live in Samar or do you visit?

Catbalogan. I visit not live there. I will be there in a few weeks.

softheart
Posted
Posted

Retired in Samar - Welcome to my  Native land

Retired in Samar
Posted
Posted

Retired in Samar - Welcome to my  Native land

Well, I just attempted to click on the Like This button for the first time today and got a "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day". Anyhooo,  thanks for the welcome even though we are not there yet. We have a new house build going on in Calbayog City and now that they are building a Mall there (Gaisano) my asawa decides it's time to retire (I love her timing). I was ready years ago, but now things are progressing and all we wait for is our home in Mississippi to sell. 

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

thank you for sharing your experiences,

when in the past I was w/my childs cousin I too had similar things said, it offended both of us,

I just dont let such things bother me,, ,,

what did helped to reduce that (at that time as its been a few years ago)

was that we had a routine so after a week or 2 of seeing us, then sometimes w/my child or other cousins,

the RUDENESS STOPPED as they saw that  I was not a DOM,she was not my (X fill in the blank  XXX)

but i realize that simple minds are not that open to being opened minded

• Like 4