Brief Description Of 13A Visa Process In Cebu:

jimeve
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Cutting it fine now mate for Reporting EH? :morning1:

Yep, but not my fault according to the headquarters in Manila.  

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, jimeve said:

Yep, but not my fault according to the headquarters in Manila.  

Did they say if they would they would drop the fine if you do get fined in march?

• Hmm thinking 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Did they say if they would they would drop the fine if you do get fined in march?

They did not, don't want to make waves so I will pay the 200 pesos fine if only one month. if it goes on longer then I will get a migration lawyer to help with this sh1t.

I have a phone number to immigration justice  if it's not settled.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
jimeve
Posted
Posted

Update on the belated amended 13a card.....After phoning Cebu immigration several times this month I Still haven't received the 13a card:facepalm_80_anim_gif: 

But I can't do my annual report in Dumaguete I have to travel to Cebu. :boohoo: Because I have not received that bloody card.

How much fine would i get if I skipped the annual report? It states 200 pesos a month on the immigration site, but would it affect me in some other ways? 

• Sad 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Going off slightly at a tangent, for renewing the 13A after 5 years, do the BI keep the original or do we hold on to until the new one arrives?  

• 2 weeks later...
jimeve
Posted
Posted

Well, finally got my permanent 13a on the 27th February. What a palaver, after a sleepless night on the overnight ferry from Dumaguete got to Cebu immigration before the doors opened at 8am.

There was about 15 guys waiting to get in and it got a lot worse later on.

I signed the paper that was thrust at me and told to wait until my name was called,  after about 2 hours I got up and informed them I need to get home to Dumaguete, the last ferry was at 7pm and a 6 hour journey to bato on the ceres.

So I was told to come back after 3 pm, the person who signs the visa has not turned up :facepalm_80_anim_gif:      Anyroad I finally got my visa and did my Annual report:thumbsup: But had to stay in a hotel nearby. 

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, jimeve said:

There was about 15 guys waiting to get in and it got a lot worse later on.

I signed the paper that was thrust at me and told to wait until my name was called,  after about 2 hours I got up and informed them I need to get home to Dumaguete, the last ferry was at 7pm and a 6 hour journey to bato on the ceres.

Stories like this make me glad that I live near uncrowded BI offices.  I got my permanent 13a at Balanga BI and in the 3 times I went there, I think they only had 1 or 2 other customers, total  Our local Olongapo BI does not do 13A but they are never crowded as well.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
PPGfreak
Posted
Posted

Regarding the financial support, what are they looking for exactly? It says "bank statement of accounts, CPF contributions, property deeds, certificates of stocks" I'm not seeing if it needs to be in a Philippines bank or any countries. Also what's the total amount they want to see. Want to make sure I have everything ready!  

"Evidence of sufficient financial capacity to live in the Philippines, such as, but not limited to, bank statement of accounts, CPF contributions, property deeds, certificates of stocks."

Any help would be appreciated! 

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic