Low Airfares

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

May must be a quiet time for the airlines,never before have I seen fares as low. From Brisbane Australia to Cebu and return $774 including tax. Usually the fare would be around $1350. These are direct flights as in one 3 hour stop in Singapore. :th_thholysheep:

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
May must be a quiet time for the airlines,never before have I seen fares as low. From Brisbane Australia to Cebu and return $774 including tax. Usually the fare would be around $1350. These are direct flights as in one 3 hour stop in Singapore. :th_thholysheep:
So we will expect to meet you at the meeting on the 25th right? Hope you will come and meet Lee and I in person.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
So we will expect to meet you at the meeting on the 25th right? Hope you will come and meet Lee and I in person.
I will second that and I sure hope the boss will be able to make it to Cebu before we leave to go back to the states next month. Surprise us all Tom.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I would love to be there to meet you Mrs Lee,not sure about that old fella "Mr Lee",he gives me a headache now without being that close. :D

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I would love to be there to meet you Mrs Lee,not sure about that old fella "Mr Lee",he gives me a headache now without being that close. :D
:D OK Boss, just for that I am not going to buy you the first four tubes of beer I was planning on buying for you. SugarwareZ-004.gif

• 2 months later...
HAPPY
Posted
Posted

I found a flight from Miami to Cebu for $1227.00 round trip with only 2 stops.

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Yes, but what is the actual travel time? Price is nice, but not everything. May be a shorter travel over all with 1 stop in Guam for refueling and then a place change in Manila if you fly Pinoy Air. Any flight you can get to LAX then Pinoy Air to the Philippines. Also, with Pinoy Air you hit Manila at like 5 - 6 am which is better than 1-2 am and having to sleep in the airport whilst waiting for the next monning's flight to Cebu. Do the Korean thing and your total travel time is quite a bit longer.

• 5 months later...
Guest Lee
Posted
Posted
I went from TN to Cebu round trip for $1196 Total with Taxes

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

I struggled to get a cheap flight out of the UK cheapest was just shy of

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I just bought our tickets and we paid about $1290 for February but we will stay for over 3 months, and for some stupid reason the airlines usually charges extra for over 30 days and then again for over 60 days and then again for over 90 days, so I do not know if it would have been less had it been for a shorter time. I also use a travel agent friend so it may be less via a discount web site. We will be flying Delta Florida to Atlanta and then Korean Airlines to Seoul and then KA to Cebu and it will take about the same amount of time but we will get there 11:40 PM which is not really a great time for others to get to the airport if they have not been there before because the taxis may cheat them and then the hotels would have to be prepaid to hold the room for them. We have a condo there, so it does not really matter for us except maybe for the dust we would have to clean up before our shower and then going to sleep. BTW, I did find a slightly better deal on this forum web site right on the main page in the Goggle ads but the travel agent we used is a friend and word would travel fast that we did not use her and I feel I have to support our local economy and local friends to keep them going.