Visa Renewal And Other Services

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)
I admit I didn't look at your web page just your post. I'll be there for a month in September. I'll drop you a line. I guess I'm P600 we're in Punta Princess. :SugarwareZ-034: You mis spelled the link.
Ooooops!Not at this address Thanks TomPS Did you mean Puerto Princesa? If so and I do charge you 600 php for a visa renewal, it certainly won't be a next day service!!!! LOL Edited by ancienrocka

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I admit I didn't look at your web page just your post. I'll be there for a month in September. I'll drop you a line. I guess I'm P600 we're in Punta Princess. :SugarwareZ-034: You mis spelled the link.
Ooooops!Not at this address Thanks TomPS Did you mean Puerto Princesa? If so and I do charge you 600 php for a visa renewal, it certainly won't be a next day service!!!! LOL
No Punta Princess. It's near Labangon.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Ooooops!Not at this address Thanks TomPS Did you mean Puerto Princesa? If so and I do charge you 600 php for a visa renewal, it certainly won't be a next day service!!!! LOL
I live near you in Consolacion - I had never heard of Punta Princess before. I thought you were asking me to drive to Puerto Princesa on Palawan! That would have been a long trip for 600 pesos!!Take care,Paul

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I live near you in Consolacion - I had never heard of Punta Princess before.I thought you were asking me to drive to Puerto Princesa on Palawan! That would have been a long trip for 600 pesos!!Take care,Paul
And If you are driving you need baloon tires. SugarwareZ-003.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif