Cagayan De Oro Expats

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Hi all. We are CDO right now and we had lunch with some of the guys and ladies of the CDO expats group here. Of course that included Daisy and Alan and about 20 others. I will post some pictures when we get back to Cebu next week........ IMO these people really have there sh*t together......... There was well over 20 people just for a lunch........... Anyway, they have so many meetings monthly that I really could not keep track of all the ones that First Sgt Mike was telling me all about......I will be going to Spooks Friday the 17th to meet some more of the expats here and there wives and gf's......I told Mike to come on this forum and tell us all about it himself, but until he does, if you are in CDO or plan to be, please check out their yahoo group for the latest information. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Expats-in-Cagayan-de-Oro/They have some very interesting people in the group and from what I could count, there were people from at least 7 different countries and they all were getting along like brothers and sisters........ I am only sorry that we could not spend more time here in CDO to talk more with them all, but we have company arriving right after we get back and we need to be at the meeting on the 25th.......I will post more about it once I go to Sppoks and meet the other Mike.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

There's another Mike? How many do we need? :thumbsup: :yes:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
There's another Mike? How many do we need? :yes: :D
Yes, I am getting confused too, but that is not hard to do anyway. :thumbsup: Anyway, we need all the new members we can get, so sign up a few for me even if their name is Lee. SugarwareZ-004.gif You know, I can't get no respect, there is even another Lee on here and he got that name before me, but it is OK because he is my friend. How dare anyone name their children the same names. SugarwareZ-007.gif I think we should all have numbers, like Lee 100000000,25000,2245873 SugarwareZ-005.gif

daisy
Posted
Posted

Don't forget Lee that we will have our dinner with Bennie and Jean Honeycutt, probably with Johnny and whoever his friend and some of the Expats' ladies who would like to meet Nila... I will just text you later! See yah!!Alan & Daisy

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Don't forget Lee that we will have our dinner with Bennie and Jean Honeycutt, probably with Johnny and whoever his friend and some of the Expats' ladies who would like to meet Nila... I will just text you later! See yah!!Alan & Daisy
Thank you Daisy, Johnny and I were discussing that at breakfast. Nila should be back from her village sometime this afternoon. We always look forward to seeing you and Alan and any other expat here in CDO. :1 (235): Text me anytime.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Daisy won a bottle at the meeting. :SugarwareZ-037:

post-40-1240362938_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...
Patsada
Posted
Posted
Hi all. We are CDO right now and we had lunch with some of the guys and ladies of the CDO expats group here. Of course that included Daisy and Alan and about 20 others. I will post some pictures when we get back to Cebu next week........ IMO these people really have there sh*t together......... There was well over 20 people just for a lunch........... Anyway, they have so many meetings monthly that I really could not keep track of all the ones that First Sgt Mike was telling me all about......I will be going to Spooks Friday the 17th to meet some more of the expats here and there wives and gf's......I told Mike to come on this forum and tell us all about it himself, but until he does, if you are in CDO or plan to be, please check out their yahoo group for the latest information. http://groups.yahoo....Cagayan-de-Oro/They have some very interesting people in the group and from what I could count, there were people from at least 7 different countries and they all were getting along like brothers and sisters........ I am only sorry that we could not spend more time here in CDO to talk more with them all, but we have company arriving right after we get back and we need to be at the meeting on the 25th.......I will post more about it once I go to Sppoks and meet the other Mike.
I saw this indication for the first time here in your post and I thought by myself: a nice idea! and so I linked to this group and applied for a membership as an expat living since 2 1/2 years in Camiguin, which belongs to Nord-Mindanao. Today I received a standard mail informing me that my membership request was denied......so far to the http://groups.yahoo....Cagayan-de-Oro/ - must be a highly selective and arrogant bunch of people...?!Patsada

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi all. We are CDO right now and we had lunch with some of the guys and ladies of the CDO expats group here. Of course that included Daisy and Alan and about 20 others. I will post some pictures when we get back to Cebu next week........ IMO these people really have there sh*t together......... There was well over 20 people just for a lunch........... Anyway, they have so many meetings monthly that I really could not keep track of all the ones that First Sgt Mike was telling me all about......I will be going to Spooks Friday the 17th to meet some more of the expats here and there wives and gf's......I told Mike to come on this forum and tell us all about it himself, but until he does, if you are in CDO or plan to be, please check out their yahoo group for the latest information. http://groups.yahoo....Cagayan-de-Oro/They have some very interesting people in the group and from what I could count, there were people from at least 7 different countries and they all were getting along like brothers and sisters........ I am only sorry that we could not spend more time here in CDO to talk more with them all, but we have company arriving right after we get back and we need to be at the meeting on the 25th.......I will post more about it once I go to Sppoks and meet the other Mike.
I saw this indication for the first time here in your post and I thought by myself: a nice idea! and so I linked to this group and applied for a membership as an expat living since 2 1/2 years in Camiguin, which belongs to Nord-Mindanao. Today I received a standard mail informing me that my membership request was denied......so far to the http://groups.yahoo....Cagayan-de-Oro/ - must be a highly selective and arrogant bunch of people...?!Patsada
I am not sure what went wrong or why they said that but I would suggest you pm Daisy on this forum and ask her to introduce you to the group. I found them all to be very friendly, so somehow someone must have misunderstood. Give her a try and I am sure she will help you and tell you when the meetings are and all you have to do is drop in on one of the many meetings they have a month.

Patsada
Posted
Posted
I am not sure what went wrong or why they said that but I would suggest you pm Daisy on this forum and ask her to introduce you to the group. I found them all to be very friendly, so somehow someone must have misunderstood. Give her a try and I am sure she will help you and tell you when the meetings are and all you have to do is drop in on one of the many meetings they have a month.
I'm not really sure if I like to run after people who do not want me......

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I'm not really sure if I like to run after people who do not want me......
I understand but I think the reply you got back was from one person and not the whole group. Anyway, leave it be and I am sure Daisy will read this and comment on her own. Sorry you have a problem with them because they were all very nice to me. Thank you for your input and IMO they really should be ashamed of themselves for treating you that way.