Kingston Lodge In Cdo

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

I found what sounds to be an excellent place to stay in Cagayan de Oro called Kingston Lodge. It is owned by Anthony King and Expat who lives here and runs it. Alan retired told me that the rooms are nice and very reasonable, and especially when you stay long term.......... I am going to do my best to check it out myself in the next few days.Kingston Lodge check their web site and see for yourself. It is up near the airport and also close to SM in Cagayan de Oro.

Edited by Kuya Lee
update link

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I went there today to check it out and the place is pretty nice and close to both SM and the airport......... The rooms looked to be pretty modern and they have a nice pool........ The beer was cold and the french fries were good....... I hung around for a while and met some expats and it seems to be a nice environment, and I would recommend to at least check it out and try it for yourself........ I give it a thumbs up and I would be happy to stay there if I had not already paid for my room in full for a week here at the Dynasty Court Hotel.