Free Money!*

Bruce
Posted
Posted

The handler is not approved. Simply an observer and go to person for questions by the person getting the funds to start a business. It is the applicant who is to be approved.

OK. What demands at the applicants to be approved?

Basic simple poor people with a simple business plan and the ability to work and make it happen. No funding for anything illegal. No bill paying with the funds. Not intended to get them out of debt, but instead to provide some small start up capital for their future.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

The handler is not approved. Simply an observer and go to person for questions by the person getting the funds to start a business. It is the applicant who is to be approved.

OK. What demands at the applicants to be approved?

Basic simple poor people with a simple business plan and the ability to work and make it happen. No funding for anything illegal. No bill paying with the funds. Not intended to get them out of debt, but instead to provide some small start up capital for their future.

Meaning it's ok to add e g sarisaris, who in many places are to many allready, 

but not ok with a some more complicated better business plan???

What's my consultant assistance ment to do, if I'm not allowed to assist them think some "out of the box" so they get some better chance to get a better business than the mostly oversupplied allready sarisaris and such???

IF add more sarisaris, tricycles or such, in most places such would only TAKE AWAY earnings from some OTHER POOR, because the total demand for such are still the same there

= such businesses DON'T ADD any earnings to the poor there, 

while earnings are ADDED to the poor province by such as e g refining (farmers) products before selling it, specialy if it's done to an OTHER region/country, which have more money...

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Way too much thinking and over analyzing here. You want to grow some corporation, all I want o do is provide some small funds for them to start a small business and then use a forum member who knows them for some basic advice on site as to general business practices.

You think like a Wharton's grad but the labor force there may not have finished 3rd grade. You need to 'dumb it down' a lot for them.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Way too much thinking and over analyzing here. You want to grow some corporation, all I want o do is provide some small funds for them to start a small business and then use a forum member who knows them for some basic advice on site as to general business practices.

You think like a Wharton's grad but the labor force there may not have finished 3rd grade. You need to 'dumb it down' a lot for them.

Yes, SOME things need to be simplified (e g no complicated mathematics)

BUT:

1. Some poor have the knowledge, or know someone who do, how to make complicated PRODUCTIONS,

BUT they DON'T have the knowledge how to manage a sarisari store. Still almost all, who dream of start a business say sarisari, tricycle or such, although there are to many such allready. So better include in the consulting - in most cases - tell they better NOT start such...

2. There are many low educated, who are SMARTER than many high educated

(e g big part of politicians and public sector bosses where them wanting to be bosses without having the skills, end up because the private sector don't want them or go bankrupcy   :hystery:   One of my grandmothers had only 7 years school, but was more clever than many professors. E g she found out a good cure for small freezing injuries - common in countries as Sweden  :)   - back when everyone did wrong.)

Actually I have tested make some poor Filipins "thinking out of the box". Some understood fast.

E g one with full time work but low education, first thought only rice and sarisari,

but soon she understood she had to think some DIFFERENT than what's common in Phili to get out of powerty

and soon she found out better make other products. (She thought of more profitable marketing too, but need to much capital to do it herself. (But what I wrote in the other topic "Mini-Mega" would solve it for the poor province producers, because then they would have something they can just JOIN undepending of where they live. Normal Cooperations have the problem need to live close to each other.)

I don't know if he has higher education or not, but e g one Filipin do much work pushing for REFINING of the fallen and a bit damaged mango instead of just sell them as they are. Phili need more such, but DON'T need more sarisaris... Sarisaris DON'T ADD ANY MONEY AT ALL TO A POOR PROVINCE, so better do something else  :)