Something To Think About

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/...an-woman-policeKnow your family. Edited by Old55

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sadly we got some bad news at work today. Our workmate married to a Filipina for over thirty years now has his wife missing in the Philippines. She left last month to visit family but quickly went missing. This morning we were told her body was found and that she had been murdered by her nephew. Josefina Canete Furber was a gentle kind loving woman who deserved better.I have a deep love for the Philippines. In my experiences the Philippines is a safe place to visit but this hits close to home.
Sorry to hear such bad news, just the other day I read of a case where a Australian /Fillipina returned home for a visit and was murdered too.May I ask if you know why he killed her?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The email I got just said she was murdered by her nephew. One would guess money but I don't know the facts. She was a good woman.Sorry to hear such bad news, just the other day I read of a case where a Australian /Fillipina returned home for a visit and was murdered too.May I ask if you know why he killed her?