Trip Number 10......

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Great report Bruce!

I see the boys are still napping in the park.  And the little girl - is there any hope of getting surgery for her?  Project smile maybe?  I know you spoke about her before but I just can't remember without going back.  And I think maybe some of the new members might like to know more of what you deal with.

Just out of curiosity, how do you find your hat?  Is it as cool as advertised?

:thumbsup:

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Great report Bruce!

I see the boys are still napping in the park.  And the little girl - is there any hope of getting surgery for her?  Project smile maybe?  I know you spoke about her before but I just can't remember without going back.  And I think maybe some of the new members might like to know more of what you deal with.

Just out of curiosity, how do you find your hat?  Is it as cool as advertised?

:thumbsup:

Well in my professional opinion as a registered nurse, that little girl is FU%&ED! I had set up two chances for surgery and mom avoided both. That girl is her begging ticket.

Now, here is something the average peoson may not think about. Sure mom is using the girl as a method for begging. But, the kid herself is not faking it. So by refusing to donate because of mom, it actually hurts the children (plural) in the family. Not the best situation, but the only life the girl has. Further, that double cleft is up and into her sinuses. Long term looking at aspiration pneumonia and early chocking death.  

Surgery is not a 1 time thing here. I see 5+ surgeries to do the complete job.

The hat? Off ebay. Not as good as the last one. TIP..... buy a narrower brim (as my last hat) has less wind resistance when riding the bike.

Speaking of the bike, I have been riding a Suzuki Burgman 400 at home and now in Phils, back to my Yamaha 135 Sniper.... Harder narrow seat and toy like feeling.....  an adjustment for me. Sore ass already. (Insert Jake's joke HERE)

I will be sending more updates soon.

• Like 2