The Best Kept Secret In Cebu

Jake
Posted
Posted

I can see it now.....Paul jamming with multiple hangovers the morning after his blowout birthday party.

Hey, save some San Magoo for me......

• Like 4

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Paul looks like you

:morning1:

and everyone is having a great time! thanks for the info and for sure one of these days we will head over to visit when i am in the area.

• Like 2

Will
Posted
Posted

Man, that sounds like fun! We may come out and see you guys soon.

• Like 1

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

well i m going to be in phils the 20 th of april to the 10th of may visiting my mahal. i veseen utube videos of mickey sing in randy s get togethers. and i was wondering about contacting him anyway, and i like music my girl works at metsumi at danao as line leader and i ll be staying at elsalvador and would really like to visit you guys sometime. you might of been in one of his videos also but not for sure. i think your set up sounds great.

• Like 1

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

well i m going to be in phils the 20 th of april to the 10th of may visiting my mahal. i veseen utube videos of mickey sing in randy s get togethers. and i was wondering about contacting him anyway, and i like music my girl works at metsumi at danao as line leader and i ll be staying at elsalvador and would really like to visit you guys sometime. you might of been in one of his videos also but not for sure. i think your set up sounds great.

welcome mate, it's an evolving jam, different musos every week and I'm not always there. but it's always fun I think.

• Like 3