‘Cops’ Rob Polish Tourist Near Ermita Mall

GregZ
Posted
Posted

http://www.philstar.com/metro/2013/03/17/920659/cops-rob-polish-tourist-near-ermita-mall

‘Cops’ Rob Polish Tourist Near Ermita Mall

By Rey Galupo (The Philippine Star) | Updated March 17, 2013 - 12:00am

Don't J-walk guys! :no:

• Like 3

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I would add... don't voluntarily get into a vehicle.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

If they are cops, it certainly is not the the first case of this happening. Which makes me wonder why 'they' would jepordise their jobs for a simple daylight robbery on a victim of circumstance.

My logic says that if I was going to rob someone, I would make sure who, when and where and that my take would be in the millions of USD... OR.... I ain't gonna rob nobody! And then there is the school of thought about computer fraud theft where there is no chance of harm to the criminal who is home or using the WIFI at some Starbucks in Russia.....  Which sounds like a bettter plan than a daylight crime of opportunity.

Risking life, job, pension and jail all for an unknown but assumed to be small amount of money. Not well thought out.  

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I would say they were not cops at all. They introduced them selves as police but did they show any ID? I would not get in the car with them without first seeing their police ID.

• Like 1