Visa Scams

brock
Posted
Posted

Nesa replied to an advertisement that was placed on face book stating that they could help you get a visa for Europe, Here are the emails.

hi,pwede  magtanong kung pwede ba akong makakuha nang visa to Europe this year?at magkano?tnx ahead..

Nesa s  email   .Translated ,    Is it possible for you to get me a visa to go to Europe this year, and How much is the cost.

The reply.

hi nessa,

yes we do process european visas( either schengen or italian) visa. This is a no hassle., no interview visa issuance kaya malaki ang charge. Kumbaga, under the table. 500 k pesos.

So, For only 500k I can get Nesa a visa, Sounds like a bargain to me.

I really wish their were some way I could get these people that prey on their own people like this   :1 (72):

• Like 2

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

here in the us they swamp us with opportunities to get credit cards. but you check it out and yo have a yearly charge around 50 to 100 usd and tell you that your limite is 500 usd then you read further and there is another fee for 200 usd so some one not watching gets thinks they have  500 usd to spend spends it and whame they got you over charge  penelty and the 9 percent automaticly the percentage goes to 19 to 30 percent plus if your late 25 dollars and another 25 if they do a electronic check which they tell you you need to do and whammo they ve more than doubled their monet in 60 days

• Like 3

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

I agree with you Brock, I remember an instance with a sister in law here, obviously desperate to get a job to support her kids, she relplied to an advert to be a nanny in the U.K. She was in contact with a "couple" who said they could arrange her a visa and permits, flights etc for the small sum of 60,000 pesos and that she would be paid 100,000 pesos a month. Luckily we arrived in the Philippines a week or so before she was going to send the money to her "new employees" , she took alot of convincing that it was a load of rubbish so in the end I got the Phone number she had been given and talked to my mother who then rang the number, from my mums response t sounded like a nigerian national sitting in a pub somewhere who when asked questions about this, panicked and hung up. I sincerely hope these individuals who consistenly scam there own or any innocent person looking for an opportunity to better there lives, wherever they are get whats coming to them one day!

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

100,000 pesos a month? That should be a clue. I know people working in Malaysia for 400 US dollars a month. (which is considerably less than p100,000)

i guess the poor are desperate enough to try anything.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

One of the members commented that the Title "Visa" was a little confusing for the content so I amended it to "Visa Scams".  This will make it easier to search for as well.  Just an FYI for all you members looking for it under the old title.

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

100,000 pesos a month? That should be a clue. I know people working in Malaysia for 400 US dollars a month. (which is considerably less than p100,000)

i guess the poor are desperate enough to try anything.

Yes many people are "desperate" to do this, if you read the paper long enough, several times a year someone/some firm is entangled in "fee "problem,,

someday when things IMPROVE in this country, (tho not in my or my child's lifetime)

the NEED for visas to work in another country will drop to nothing,maybe even disappear..

By us educating our "families" and friends that this not the best way to get work. We/us can do a small part to stop these scams 

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I was thinking of starting my own Employment Scam for...  I mean Employment Office for Scamming..  I mean...  

Seriously there are just too many scams out there to keep track of.  All we can do is, when ever we find one, do our best so that others will know it is a scam.  

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Gary
Posted
Posted

Its like the say: For every Sucker there is a Suckee :as-if: 

• Like 2