Canadian Nearly Murdered By His Wife And Her Family Members.

samatm
Posted
Posted

You forgot Foreigncide in the Philippines.....The act of Killing a Foreigner.......Wellllll, Theirs plenty more  :)

some call it  Kanoicide others  "Puticide"  whatever its called its getting way too common. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Daydreamer
Posted
Posted

I wonder if he was an Eskimo and just migrated to Canada or do they have Eskimo's in Canada ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :cheersty:

There are Eskimos in Canada. My ex is an Eskimo and she and her new hubby moved to Vancouver, B.C. just two short years ago, they keep trying to get me to come up to party :cheers:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
There are Eskimos in Canada. My ex is an Eskimo and

Dang.  And here's me spending half my life in Canada's north and never met one

However, natives in Canada and Greenland view the name as pejorative and "Inuit" has become more common.[12][13] In Canada, sections 25 and 35 of the Constitution Act of 1982 named the "Inuit" as a distinctive group of aboriginal Canadians who are not included under either the First Nations or the Métis.[14]

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

There are Eskimos in Canada. My ex is an Eskimo and

Dang.  And here's me spending half my life in Canada's north and never met one

However, natives in Canada and Greenland view the name as pejorative and "Inuit" has become more common.[12][13] In Canada, sections 25 and 35 of the Constitution Act of 1982 named the "Inuit" as a distinctive group of aboriginal Canadians who are not included under either the First Nations or the Métis.[14]

The Eskimos must be the ones passing through on their way from Alaska....

:mocking: