Internet Dating. Which Sites Are Legit?

NYCDaHype
Posted
Posted

I'll be moving to the philippines next week etc. Would like to know if you know any legit sites to pick up flipina girls etc. Even though I do have a girl I would like to know regardless.

NYCDaHype
Posted
Posted

There are no "Pick Up" sites - this would be considered "Human Trafficking" and thus are illegal.  

There are sites where you can meet women and become friends / pen pals...  You can take it from there.

I have to admit...  It sounds a lot like you are looking more for a "sexpat" site - we are an EXPAT site and do not condone actions or discussions that may be construed as detrimental or against the laws of the Philippines.

Thanks, When I meant PickUp I didnt mean no sex traffic or any illegal things.. PickUp around here(NYC) means Dating, looking for girls to date. My Fault if it seemed like it tho and I can maybe see why you might have thought that but in no way did i mean any of that lol. Anyways thanks for responding..

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
PickUp around here(NYC) means

strongly suggest that you start learning the "slang" here as some "slangs" have TOTALLY different meaning,

what seems to be respectful in HARLEM would or could get you HURT in LA, ..

just because they can speak ENGLISH doesnt mean that they FULLY UNDERSTAND

yes your new here..

BUT WATCH THOSE WORDS, and since you appear to be under 40,

watch yourself and dont get carried away, 

if she says NO and the body is saying YES, it means NO>> . dont get intoxicated in public ..

I could carry on.. but its been covered elsewhere in the FORUM,,

#2. your coming here to meet/see your GF and seek another girl to date,

i cant offer any advice except. just dont get her pissed off. or angry,

by you doing that and your GF finds out, it just reinforces the STEREO-TYPICAL american male, 

I will leave my posting at this.. NO FURTHER comment  

• Like 1

CebuJoe
Posted
Posted

I'll be moving to the philippines next week etc. Would like to know if you know any legit sites to pick up flipina girls etc. Even though I do have a girl I would like to know regardless.

Try InternationalCupid.  It's what I use, and while it does have girls that scam (looking for 'travel expenses' to be paid), and short-time girls, it also has legitimate girls who want to date/marry.

CJ

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

i had good luck with dateinasia.com. some are looking for a real boyfriend and some "for fun only". be honest wirh them and most will play it straight with you .

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I had the best luck with the old FilipinaHeart (where I met my asawa) ..... I believe it is now FilipinaCupid and seems to have changed a bit so I can't really recommend it .... the FilipinaCupid now has a place for the girls measurements which I find questionable where as the old FilipinaHeart didn't ...... someone also said they now have a girl in a hot leather outfit on the main page which to me doesn't add to the wholesomeness of the Filipina but then to each his own ...... :mocking: ........ and I believe it has now been taken over by a big syndicate as they have a whole bunch of Cupid sites now .... same protocol applies you just have to be more careful ..... :thumbsup: :cheersty:

boring
Posted
Posted

I met my gf a year ago on DIA. I met others too and all were nice girls. Just keep your eyes open for any red flags. 

• Like 2