Internet Dating. Which Sites Are Legit?

Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

I met my wife on Jade & Runes Nippa Hut.

• Like 1

northtoalaska
Posted
Posted

"by you doing that and your GF finds out, it just reinforces the STEREO-TYPICAL american male, "

I'm pretty sure infidelity and/or a lack of consideration isn't a national attribute. From what I've read on other PI sites and saw in Cebu those attributes cut across many national borders.

• Like 3

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

I think all dating sites worldwide are full of all different sorts ....

Some good, some bad, some scamming, some legit, some entertaining, some cyber contacts remain friends, some become enemies, some become real life friends, some remain in cyberland forever due to whatever circumstances abound ... well at least that's been my experiences.

Chat to people as you would in the real world and they treat you back the same, that's my motto :)

• Like 5

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

there is no need to pay for memberships on these dating sites. Just remember that these sites could be run by anyone including teenagers. I run online businesses and some of the forums I hang out I often see teenage boys that are running a number of websites. Also, some can be run by crooks, bandits, crime gangs, mafia and pirates.

Just join anyone and find around 20 girls you like then pm them and ask for the facebook page and take it from there. Then you can see more details about them there rather than the hyped up profiles on the dating sites..

Edited by Adventurer

davewe
Posted
Posted

I had good luck with Cherry Blossoms, but agree with everyone else that if you are moving to the Philippines you won't really have a need for an Internet service. If you let it be known that you are available and respectful you will have no shortage of interested girls.

• Like 1

Utpatur
Posted
Posted (edited)

there is no need to pay for memberships on these dating sites. Just remember that these sites could be run by anyone including teenagers. I run online businesses and some of the forums I hang out I often see teenage boys that are running a number of websites. Also, some can be run by crooks, bandits, crime gangs, mafia and pirates.

Just join anyone and find around 20 girls you like then pm them and ask for the facebook page and take it from there. Then you can see more details about them there rather than the hyped up profiles on the dating sites..

...eh- I would recommend Facebook on a later stage than 20 ladies...  if you are "friends"  it seems hard to maintain control in FB - with 20 there will be a lot of posts and comments and they will see each other at some stage - think it will be trouble...

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
fixed wrong text placing
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

"by you doing that and your GF finds out, it just reinforces the STEREO-TYPICAL american male, "

I'm pretty sure infidelity and/or a lack of consideration isn't a national attribute. From what I've read on other PI sites and saw in Cebu those attributes cut across many national borders.

Well. Corect, sure there are such of all nationalities,

BUT I claim it happen different much often depending of cultural differences. In some countries it's kind of "accepted" by the spouse (=wife normaly) their husbands have mistresses.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

3 years ago I would have said to use on of those sites but I met my wife on one LOL seriously just go shopping and you will meet plenty. I go for the groceries and get lots of attention it`s nice but as of yet I haven`t succumbed to the pressure.

Edited by sonjack2847
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Yeah I can't go into Oton without girls flirting with me (small town outside Iloilo).  As a fat, middle aged man I kind of enjoy the attention.  But I think my girlfriend is getting tired of it ha ha   Not just the mall (we don't have one, really) just the grocery store or department store.

But surprisingly I find that I want to make this relationship work and don't gives the girls a third glance.   But they are there if you need one!

OK TR, tell us about your first and second glance.....he, he.

• Like 4