We are getting ready for our move to Manila from Cebu. We have some things we don't need or don't think will make the move. Here is a list of the items and the price. All prices are in Pesos.

Glass TV stand ( Excellent Shape) Holds up to 52 inch TV. ---- 3000.00

Dream Cable Satellite Reciever/Dish with remote                      2000.00

I have the number for the installer. cost was 1500.00 for installation and they have 2 seperate program packages. Its a prepay system. You can pay when the installer installs the dish and reciever. Its for a single reciever. Model of Reciever is Kaon K270.  We are moving into a Condo and will not need this anymore.

1st for 390 a month for 26 channels including audio channels.

2nd for 650 a month for 36 channels including audio channels.

Singer Sewing Machine with Stand ( Manual pedal type)         8000.00

Kitchen table and 4 chair set                                                     3500.00

Plastic Dish Cabinet                                                                  1000.00

Water Dispenser                                                                          200.00

Kitchen Cabinet with Drawer                                                     2500.00

Plastic 6 Drawer Dresser with Mirror                                           800.00

American Home Air Cooler                                                        2000.00

Bamboo Sala Set 5 Pieces (Sala,2 chairs, 2 end tables)          3000.00

Coffee/Tea Maker (Electrolux) Brand New in Box Never used  1500.00

Push type Lawn Mower                                                             3000.00

Gas Stove top with Tank                                                            1000.00

We may have more later. If you want to see pictures of the items you can send me a pm with your email address. All of these items are less than 1 year old.

All items are located in Liloan Cebu.

Thanks

• Like 1

I did not want to put all the pic's on here as it would take up a lot of space.

Here is a link to the Ads on Sulit. Hope its ok to put the link on here.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/11242923/TV+Stand?event=Search+Ranking,Position,2-17,17

Thanks

• Like 1

TexasRangersFan ...... is your nick on the site JGF supplied really RosePedle ....... just curious ..... :hystery:  :thumbsup:  :tiphat:  :cheersty: 

TexasRangersFan ...... is your nick on the site JGF supplied really RosePedle ....... just curious ..... :hystery:  :thumbsup:  :tiphat:  :cheersty:

No but my cousin who is here helping us with the move does have the nic of Rosepetal, or TaTa.

• Like 1

please start another thread about your move from Cebu to Manila.   We are also  considering. 

Go Rangers-- Josh Who ?

• Like 1

Sold almost all the items yesterday to 1 buyer.

Still have Mower and Stove Top with Tank left.

Bad news. Looks like the buyer took the parts out of the Sewing Machine and now wants Money back or Exchange for new one at the place we bought it at.

More Bad news. Alda wrecked the car.With the buyer and her family in it. So far no threats of law suit.

• Like 1
Looks like the buyer took the parts out of the Sewing Machine

Reminds me of when I used to set up in the flea market on the weekend .... you learn real quick like to remove all your decanter ..... Avon and bottle tops and lids because that was the first thing people would try and steal (especially other dealers) because with out the tops the bottles were worthless .... you knew who took them because they would come back in a couple of hours (or send their wife or kids back) and make a ridicules offer on the item ......  I saw one smart arses kid lift one from a guy across from me one time and I went over and bought the decanter from him for a few bucks ..... in purpose .... sure enough the old fart himself came back to his table and was looking for the bottle .... he pointed to me and told him I now had it ..... and you know what ... the damnedest thing happened .... as I was reaching for it to hand it to the old fart it fell right off the edge of my table and broke..... such a shame :mocking: .... now the old fart had a top that was worthless ..... unless he finds another topless bottle ..... :thumbsup: :cheersty:

• Like 2

Sold almost all the items yesterday to 1 buyer.

Still have Mower and Stove Top with Tank left.

Bad news. Looks like the buyer took the parts out of the Sewing Machine and now wants Money back or Exchange for new one at the place we bought it at.

More Bad news. Alda wrecked the car.With the buyer and her family in it. So far no threats of law suit.

Sounds like one of those days where one good thing happens, then a bad, then a good, then a bad...

You said the person who bought the sewing machine emptied out the parts and now wants a new one?  I'd tell him to look with the rest of the stuff he bought because he either put it with that or he "lost" it himself!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Still have for sale

5 Piece Bamboo Sala Set            Price Reduced to 2500 for all

Gas stove top with tank                                              800

New In box Coffee/Tea Maker                                    500

Lawn Mower Reel Type                                             2000

All items are located in Liloan

• Like 1