Aussie Drugged And Robbed In The Philippines

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

After reading the victims comments ,  Now I really do think he pulled a fast one.    His explanations and testy rebuttal do not add up.  

Age old saying goes something like this ... "you can fool some of the people some of the time ..... and most of the people most of the time ..... but you can't fool all the people all of the time" ...... his story is getting lamer and lamer .... ex. they left him in the hotel room  ....... 

They returned to my room where they (for as yet, some undetermined reason) replaced my credit card in my wallet, making the mistake of replacing it upside down.They then stole 9 x 1000 peso notes from the wallet leaving me with 240 peso's to return to Manila

........ and he said they were professionals ..... so these professionals didn't search his wallet for money just took his credit card the first time ... but later on the chance of being caught they returned to the room not sure if he had come to or not and now stole his money while replacing his CC upside down in his wallet ..... how the hell did he know all this if he wasn't conscious ...... and he rolled his pin number up in a little ball of paper and stuffed it in his sock ..... sure and his feet don't sweat or he can take his boots and socks off while at the ATM machine as he needs his pin number because he can't remember it .... dear god .... someone give this monkey a banana ..... sorry guys for breaking so hard on this guy but he brought it all on himself and I don't feel the least bit sorry for him .... but he can spin a powerful yarn ..... :hystery: :hystery:

Well I sure hope whom ever he is trying to convince that he was robbed is a lot dumber than he is because JMHO ..... he got drunk .... got laid ..... had a grand ol' time here in the Phils and now he realizes he has to account to someone for the fact he is broke ..... good luck .... "Good-time Charlie's Got the Blues" ..... song by Danny O'Keefe ....... :thumbsup: :cheersty:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

the story is about the man who was DRUGGED and ROBBED.

he must be very thankful , he was not robbed and killed. over the years I have read of a few(under5)

of a person who was found dead in the "hotel room"after checking on w/a "lovely woman".

(and his $ was no where to be found)

when you MIX DRUGS and Alcohol, it can be a DEADLY COMBO esp at an older age or not in good health,

yes his story may seem "fishy" . remember it can and has been worse for some,, 

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I went back to the story again and this guy Keith has added more comments on the comments.  It is quite comical!

He says he is an experienced world traveler who has visited 73 countries or something like that.  If so, he should know better than to put himself in a situation such as this.  He went for a bus ride to go see a volcano with a strange woman and 3 teens, but detoured to a Karaoke bar in Angeles?

I'm perplexed as to how this became a public story.  Did he go to the reporter?  It happened in Feb and is just being reported now?

I predict this guy will be arrested for something.  Not sure for what, or where, but I think he is digging his own grave.  He may have been robbed but he completely changed the story so he would not look like a sex traveler.

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

What was that line from Forest Gump?

"Stupid is as Stupid does."

This man shows he is very stupid.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Still...   :)

A 73-year-old Darwin resident was delighted when he met a flirtatious younger woman while on holiday in the Philippines. But the next morning, he woke up stranded, feeling groggy and $3400 poorer. Retiree Keith Sauerwald told ninemsn he met the woman in a shady part of Manila

My thoughts exactly. :1 (235):

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

After reading the victims comments ,  Now I really do think he pulled a fast one.    His explanations and testy rebuttal do not add up.  

Age old saying goes something like this ... "you can fool some of the people some of the time ..... and most of the people most of the time ..... but you can't fool all the people all of the time" ...... his story is getting lamer and lamer .... ex. they left him in the hotel room  ....... 

They returned to my room where they (for as yet, some undetermined reason) replaced my credit card in my wallet, making the mistake of replacing it upside down.They then stole 9 x 1000 peso notes from the wallet leaving me with 240 peso's to return to Manila

........ and he said they were professionals ..... so these professionals didn't search his wallet for money just took his credit card the first time ... but later on the chance of being caught they returned to the room not sure if he had come to or not and now stole his money while replacing his CC upside down in his wallet ..... how the hell did he know all this if he wasn't conscious ...... and he rolled his pin number up in a little ball of paper and stuffed it in his sock ..... sure and his feet don't sweat or he can take his boots and socks off while at the ATM machine as he needs his pin number because he can't remember it .... dear god .... someone give this monkey a banana ..... sorry guys for breaking so hard on this guy but he brought it all on himself and I don't feel the least bit sorry for him .... but he can spin a powerful yarn ..... :hystery: :hystery:

Well I sure hope whom ever he is trying to convince that he was robbed is a lot dumber than he is because JMHO ..... he got drunk .... got laid ..... had a grand ol' time here in the Phils and now he realizes he has to account to someone for the fact he is broke ..... good luck .... "Good-time Charlie's Got the Blues" ..... song by Danny O'Keefe ....... :thumbsup: :cheersty:

dear god .... someone give this monkey a banana .....

I'm sorry Mike but I think you went over the edge of decency over this one.  How dare you degrade 

the specie of monkeys by comparing with this stupid douche bag?  

You owe me a banana -- Jake

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

dear god .... someone give this monkey a banana .....

I'm sorry Mike but I think you went over the edge of decency over this one.  How dare you degrade 

the specie of monkeys by comparing with this stupid douche bag?  

You owe me a banana -- Jake

Jake, I think you went over the line with this one...  How dare you degrade douche bags!

I"ll take that banana Mike owes you...

:mocking:

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Geeeeeez .... what's this world coming to ...... two grown men fighting over my banana ......  :dance: ....... where will it all end ...... :mocking: :mocking: :cheersty:

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted
He says he is an experienced world traveler who has visited 73 countries or something like that.  If so, he should know better than to put himself in a situation such as this.  He went for a bus ride to go see a volcano with a strange woman and 3 teens, but detoured to a Karaoke bar in Angeles?

He is perhaps experienced in how to be robbed,

or perhaps he is an investigation journalist going under cover   :hystery:

• Like 2