Live in or not.

Near Dumag.

Female ages 18-45

Light duties cook, laundry, housecleaning for one person.

Salary Negotiable.

PM me at this site or post here.

(moderator I don't understand your classifieds note)

Are you referring to the part that states that the classified section is only for full members?  This is because we have people who come on to the forum only to advertise and make money rather than becoming a part of the forum conversation.  As this forum is run out of the owner's pocket (other than any donations that are contributed), why should he be paying for someone else to just make money rather than being here for what the forum is for?  To become a full member, all a person needs to do is make a few good posts.  We don't like to give time frames as we are all volunteers here and can't guaranty that we will see a person has done x number of good posts within a certain time but it is reviewed on a fairly consistent basis.  Obviously, Mile, you did just what was needed and are a full member and thus you can advertise.

There are certain kinds of advertising that are not allowed on here in this section.  For example?  Advertising for a business.  For something like that you need to contact the Boss and see if an arrangement can be made.  Now if someone had great service at a business and wants to share this with the forum, we allow that as long as they don't have a monetary gain from this post.  But not in the classified section...  hehe!

Sorry for the long spiel but hopefully others will learn from this.

• Like 1
  • Forum Manager

I think Bob that what the OP was referring to is the"RULES" and if I remember correctly there was once a set of rules displaying but for whatever reason or perhaps because of updates to the the system over time they have disappeared without me knowing.

Anyway the way it works these days is new members can not post in the classifieds as the permission settings prevent it anyway. Other than that anything can be posted as long as it is legal.   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hehe!  I think I said that...  I think...  Part of it anyway....

:mocking: