Back To Making Video's

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hey Old...  I mean young man!  Good to see you have the camera going again and you are going to let us see all the new stuff!  I really missed it!  And I am going to miss it for another week still - I use Wind for my internet and I am throttled back sooo far right now I can barely get the pages to open - never mind a video!  But this will be my last month for this problem.  Moving back to Niagara at the end of this month and have free WiFi  !!!

• Like 2

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

thanks bob and everyone for the likes and comments , i have actually received a message from a guy i subscribed too on youtube he does motorbike tours in cebu and bohol and comotes and he commented on my video and also my channel he said look him up maybe we can put that new camera too work ?? i dont know if that was a hint about doing some video work for him or just the fact i can get allot of great video if i take his tour ? , im hoping it was he may have some work for me and this will be the start of a sideline of work to make some extra $ !!! im going to be starting to post allot more on my channel as the next few month come around keep an eye out for it everyone !!

thanks O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

It is amazing what the music can do for the video!  What is the track playing on the random video?  I like it a lot!   :thumbsup:

• Like 3

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

the song is called " for the glory " , i got it off a website that has royaly free music the site is called freeplay music just google that and you should find it , allot of great tracks and sound effect all free glad you liked it :)

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 3

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here is my latest video i made to day at the Mississauga Marina had a great day hope u like like the video ?

Edited by OldUgly&Cranky
  • Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey O-U-C ...... great videos keep up the good work .... I tried your tip on the "free play music" all kinds of great stuff there and you don't have to worry about some one bitching about copy-write ..... if i ever get started again ..... (to many new blood and guts computer games out right now) I'll definitely use the music from there ...... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Here is my latest video i made to day at the Mississauga Marina had a great day hope u like like the video ?

Very nice!  I'm more relaxed after watching it!   :thumbsup:

Did you get the GoPro yet?  I just saw this about the founder:

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eimh45gjid/no-17-nicholas-woodman/

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Very nice!  I'm more relaxed after watching it!   :thumbsup:

Did you get the GoPro yet?  I just saw this about the founder:

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eimh45gjid/no-17-nicholas-woodman/

no i didnt get that yet but maybe in a few months i will look into getting the gopro i just dont have the $ yet but i will have that forsure before my next trip to the Philippines :)

• 2 weeks later...
OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

i have an account with Vimeo for my videos im not sure if you can notice the difference in the quality but let me know ok ??  anyway here a short video i uploaded This was a street band i seen playing come together by the Beatles i wish i got more of them coz the were awesome but my darn battery ran out anyway next time , was shot in downtown Toronto today near Roy Thomson Hall let me know what you think ok thanks

• Like 2