Air Conditioner Panasonic Split Air 2.5 Hp

Moving and need to sell this AC unit. Perfect condition. Looking for P40k. Located in Talisay City. Price is negotiable.

Edited by Lordblacknail

I do not need an AC, but I am curious why you are leaving Phils. DId you already post something about it and I missed it?

This move is just up the street so we can have a yard for my two year old. But yes, we will be moving in a couple of years back to the US.

could you share w/us what is the electrical consumption ? the EER? what is the model number?

a photo of the unit(either from website or photo you took)

Manufactured Feb 2011. Newer 410A gas instead of the standard Freon 22. Should still be under a warranty from the manufacturer unless they refuse to do that in Phils. I do not know why there is tape on the air handler??? Is it broke? Closed off to stop it from being used?

MUST cap off the lines and close the valves when unit is moved as this gas, while efficient, is prone to absorb moisture from the air FASTER than a sponge picks up water. NOT ALL SERVICE TECHNICIANS ARE AWARE OF THIS! So watch them when they remove the unit. Close the valves and tape off the copper tubes as soon as the lines are detached!

Installation costs out on Samar are about $100 to $125.

In Florida, I charge $2500 to $3,000 to sell and install, + any permit costs if the owner wants a permit.  

Check local sellers and see cost as new. Then the expected cost of this 2 yr old machine, depending on condition and assuming it all works is 50 -65% of new. The original costs associated with the installation are lost and the buyer will bear the added costs of removal and reinstallation at the new site.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
replaced word that is used in zoo only

I,m curious. I see that is the inverter type aircon. What do they run brand new. I heard there expensive