Boom Truck For Sale

Canter boom truck for sale. 

Through a course of events I am the owner of this boom truck.  I find the need for cash, so it is for sale.  The value is around 650k peso.

Price is 575k. That leaves you 75k to buy a motorcycle.  :cheersty: We have a driver/operator that is also available for hire.1014268_10151676157091858_151859630_n.jp1010728_10151676157001858_1400559222_n.j

PM me for contact and other details. 

• Like 2

Sorry!  I can't read some days... This should have been in "Motor Vehicle" section. :bash:

• Like 1

Greg, it would probably sell faster if you advertised it as "Boom Boom" truck!  :hystery:

• Like 6

Greg, it would probably sell faster if you advertised it as "Boom Boom" truck!  :hystery:

OH MY GOD ...... I just had the most horrible image come to mind of Jake suspended 20ft in the air while trying to accomplish Kama Sutra # 24 and just in case you don't know what that position is this will refresh your imagination ..... go Jake go ..... ahhhhhhhh .... well it looks like he already went ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

post-11-0-04213100-1371954433_thumb.jpg

Sorry Greg I know this is supposed to be a serious post .... but I can honestly say I don't know anyone looking for that type of truck ..... good luck hope you find someone .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...
Price is 575k.

Current asking price is P560k. We have had interest and 1 supposed deal, but the guy backed out at the last. 

I know it is a long shot but 5,000 finder fee if anyone brings me a buyer.

• 2 weeks later...

I JUST CHECKED THE BOOM TRUCK PICS....NOT ENOUGH SPACE TO HAUL ALL MY'' BOOM BOOM' 'GIRLS. SORRY NO BUYER HERE.

:36_6_3[1]: TANKS ANYWAY   EJ.