Shopping In Texas

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Their Swiss neighbors to the north were at peace and the only thing they were able to produce was the Cuckoo clock.

What! I thought the cuckoo clocks were indigenous to Germany and the Black Forest region! The Swiss were noted for watch making and adding those little tasty marshmallows to hot cocoa! While the Swedes on the other hand are well noted for breeding those tall blonde blue eyed women with large bresticals.   Oops! I spoke a little too loudly and here comes Jake..... Right on time. :hystery:

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

The Swiss also produced cuckoo clocks until cheap imitations from Asia started flooding the market. I haven't been there lately, but those cuckoo clocks sold in Bavarian shops to tourist probably have a "Made in China" label or "Assembled in Germany" meaning it was manufactured in China and someone in Germany, probably a Turkish worker, added a few screws.

Will
Posted
Posted

I'm from Texas. After I found out my wife was pregnant with our baby girl, I got my legal license to carry. I was ALWAYS armed when outside our home (most times inside, as well ). My main objective was to protect my wife, my baby, and me. I had training in-class re: how and when to use a firearm. I had no qualms about shooting to kill anyone threatening harm to my family, or me.

I'm in the Philippines now. I can't own a firearm. However, my wife can and will own one soon, perhaps several. 

Everytime we go out, I am armed with the best defense that I can provide to my family. I have been searching for a combat knife trainer here so that I can at least be confident in using my

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I'm from Texas. After I found out my wife was pregnant with our baby girl, I got my legal license to carry. I was ALWAYS armed when outside our home (most times inside, as well ). My main objective was to protect my wife, my baby, and me. I had training in-class re: how and when to use a firearm. I had no qualms about shooting to kill anyone threatening harm to my family, or me.

I'm in the Philippines now. I can't own a firearm. However, my wife can and will own one soon, perhaps several. 

Everytime we go out, I am armed with the best defense that I can provide to my family. I have been searching for a combat knife trainer here so that I can at least be confident in using my

Hey Will,

Congrats on your upcoming little princess.....I guess you were not shooting blanks.....he, he.  I'm with you

about using deadly force if life and property is in jeopardy - and that critical decision is often made within

seconds.  You knows as well that getting a carry concealed in the Philippines is illegal for the foreigners.  

However, some local PNP chiefs can and will accommodate you.  He just slide his desk drawer open and

you drop an envelope into it......he, he.

For you gun enthusiast, here is another example of the Filipino ingenuity.  These new and improved assault

rifles are currently being used by the Philippines Marines and seal team members: