Free Xoom Transfer Now! Code

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

Maybe I'm just unlucky! I did receive a email from world remit apologizing for my bad experience. I may give them another try at some point. Only I won't send when my asawa really needs it.

Sent from my iPhone. buhay ay mahusay na! magsaya.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/xoom.com Again, March code is MARCHALONG.  Transfer is free and send in US$ if you can to enjoy the better exchange rate in the Philippines.  If sending in US$ you must send multiples of 100 as they only have that size bills at the pickup points.

This is one place to get the monthly code, currently, for FREE XOOM transfers.  I am not sure if this place gets the code every month so I will post the code when I get it if I remember :1 (103): , but for those that know how to surf themselves.... go for it. :nudie:

:cheersty:

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/xoom.com Again, March code is MARCHALONG.  Transfer is free and send in US$ if you can to enjoy the better exchange rate in the Philippines.  If sending in US$ you must send multiples of 100 as they only have that size bills at the pickup points.

This is one place to get the monthly code, currently, for FREE XOOM transfers.  I am not sure if this place gets the code every month so I will post the code when I get it if I remember :1 (103): , but for those that know how to surf themselves.... go for it. :nudie:

:cheersty:

Your Lordship,

We haven't heard from you for awhile.  I figured you got kissed to death, or something......he, he.

Thanks for the tip about saving us some money.  I've asked Mike S, like a good Marine to give

you kiss where the sun don't shine.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
GregZ
Posted
Posted

FOOLAPRIL

Free code.... I just saved $16 to transfer US $. :nudie:

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Works, thanks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
GregZ
Posted
Posted

May CODE: COMEBACK 2013

This one worked for me.  Hope it works for you.  If not try 'COMEBACK 2014'.  That is without a space in it.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The correct code is COMEBACK2013 (no space). Thanks!

• Like 1

bigdaddyo
Posted
Posted

Thanks.  Worked for me.

• 2 months later...
GregZ
Posted
Posted

The correct code is COMEBACK2013 (no space). Thanks!

Thanks.  Worked for me.

Anyone seen a new code?  I can't find one since the COMEBACK2013 and COMEBACK2014.

TIP: If you have not used all the old codes try them.  It appears that they are good for you to use 1 time per account.  This is not limited by a date no matter what the code is.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I know this is a XOOM thread.... but I got a code for Western Union.  Different service - but still free....  and usually a better exchange rate.

UEFA2014

• Like 1