Free Press

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

This guy is must be so busy writing for the newspapers that he obviously has no time to read them.Outside Looking In By Jerick Aguilar .... from the PhilstarI am more than glad to be writing for a newspaper in the Philippines. We have one of the freest presses in the world. Reactions that are negative (as well as positive) from our readers have made me realize just how free we are in our country

Mike S
Posted
Posted

He must have attended Mr. Lee's party before he wrote that .... cause he had to be drunk .....

TheMason
Posted
Posted
He must have attended Mr. Lee's party before he wrote that .... cause he had to be drunk .....
Nah....I'm guessing he got a late night visit informing him the press is free and that he'd better write a column saying so.

Mik
Posted
Posted

I forget - how many reporters were killed last couple of years?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

There are more media people killed here than in other countries that allow media coverage ...... but then there are way more politicians or wanna-be politicians assassinated during elections than anywhere else where free elections are held ....... wait a minute .... did I say free elections ...... hummmmmmm must have been an over-site on my part ..... hahahahaha