Watching The Boxing Fight At A Local Venue

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

I asked my taxi driver to take me to a place where locals go to watch the game Paquio-Hatton Sunday morning 07:00 am on a big screen. Boxing is not my kind of game(no offside in it), but I want to feel the passion of the crowd. 0700 is not excactly prime time, so have the guys been sitting up all night firing up drinking tanduay, or just woke up? I am not so sure if it's such a smart thing to go after all.Draping myself in an English flag, singing "Rule Britannia" is also no option. I am absolutely neutral, but have to root for the local guy this time and won't applaude Hatton. But what happens if Hatton wins? Will a mob take it out on me, find a rope and the nearest tree? Walk on,Lars

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Not a good idea IMO, find a neutral location. If

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Just go with the flow even if you were rooting for Hatton, don't go against the local guy.I am buying the PPV so my wife and her Filipino friends can watch at my house, I will keep all my windows shut so the neighbors can't hear us. It will be 9 pm Saturday night here, so it's not too bad.

brock
Posted
Posted
Just go with the flow even if you were rooting for Hatton, don't go against the local guy.I am buying the PPV so my wife and her Filipino friends can watch at my house, I will keep all my windows shut so the neighbors can't hear us. It will be 9 pm Saturday night here, so it's not too bad.
Is Hatton going to win ?

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Hatton will be knocked out, he won't last more than 9 rounds.