2013 Forum Get Together

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I would be very interested in going.  (If anyone is taking a poll).  I live in Iloilo but would suggest either Angeles or Cebu.  Cebu is centrally located Angeles is so close to Manila that it is easy to get to.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
Will
Posted
Posted

I'd be willing to attend if its close to Cebu City.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,

I was told by some members that I'm no longer invited anyway -- it's something about my wandering hands

during a big group hug.....he, he.  Oh well, I'm still stuck in southern CA and would love to see more photos

in our next forum get together photo gallery.  

That photo of JGF pole dancing got me all hot and bothered.....he, he.

Miss na miss kita -- Jake

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,

I was told by some members that I'm no longer invited anyway -- it's something about my wandering hands

during a big group hug.....he, he. Oh well, I'm still stuck in southern CA and would love to see more photos

in our next forum get together photo gallery.

That photo of JGF pole dancing got me all hot and bothered.....he, he.

Miss na miss kita -- Jake

Jake, there are enough members in your area of SC that you could probably hold your own reunion.

Unfortunately it looks like I am going to miss another one but I should be around for a Christmas party later this year.

• Like 4

Bucky
Posted
Posted

If I am not away at work I would attend.I would like to meet some new people in my cebu,

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
jwb912
Posted
Posted

Greetings Expats, I imagine that regular members quickly find out who their nearest neighbors are, what towns or barrios that they live in. I am not sure how useful it would be, maybe someone already has something already. But, does any of the admins keep a logbook of some kind, as far as where each forum member lives. I know that you already ask what blood types that people have, and I know that some are currently in the states, like myself. But, I think it would be useful information, optional of course, but to have someone have a rough idea where people live. You don't need to have their actual street address. (Got to protect the paranoids, or anti-establishment types, lol). Anyway, just a thought, and I would like to hear some feedback or discussion on this thought. Regards... Jimmy

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Members can enter their location in their Profile or add information in the ABOUT ME option.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Greetings Expats, I imagine that regular members quickly find out who their nearest neighbors are, what towns or barrios that they live in. I am not sure how useful it would be, maybe someone already has something already. But, does any of the admins keep a logbook of some kind, as far as where each forum member lives. I know that you already ask what blood types that people have, and I know that some are currently in the states, like myself. But, I think it would be useful information, optional of course, but to have someone have a rough idea where people live. You don't need to have their actual street address. (Got to protect the paranoids, or anti-establishment types, lol). Anyway, just a thought, and I would like to hear some feedback or discussion on this thought. Regards... Jimmy

Members come and go all the time so a record is not something one would bother with but it is easy to find out where members are or came from. Just use the member search feature, "More search options" and type in location in the location box.

post-1-0-06908500-1381493463_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
Bil Brock
Posted
Posted

Well 2014 perhaps.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Well 2014 perhaps.

I doubt it Bill. Unless someone who is living there can organised it. A member arranged a meet up the other day, only two people showed up. If you or anyone wants to organize something then it would be better to start a new topic.

Alternatively you could start a fund raiser to send me to Cebu and I will throw a member get together like we used to have. :lol:  

• Like 1