Translate Please

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

The second sentence translated is all I would need to know. "(Mil, if ever my husband will ask you the date when we went out, just tell him you do not know or you forgot. My husband caught me. "   After a statement like this I would not trust her. She is lying to you.

I think you should tread with care here ……………….

The OP already stated that the translation could save or end a marriage.  I think you should hold fire on your comment unless you understand thoroughly the whole exchanges.

Julia tried her best in her translation but unfortunately, it is not perfect especially as there are a lot of slangs being in use.

I read the whole exchanges but I will not translate it as it is too long and really take a lot of time.  Suffice to say I did not find anything illicit in the exchanges, even on the second convo where it mentioned about not telling the husband.  

That convo doesn’t in no way conclusively relate to an illicit affair.  But in my opinion both husband and wife have attitude issues and the wife seem find it politic or should I say, a quieter life not to tell the husband everything for fear of him flying off the handle (?!) on what she believes to be having good fun with her girlfriends.
  • Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted

Ashanti, i guess, is right. Sorry though I got a limited dictionary on slang words, my bad!

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
my bad!

Its ok.  Some of us like bad girls

• Like 3

• 11 months later...
UnCheckedOther
Posted
Posted

I do translations, and Otsibals/Julia's translations are correct.

Btw, "magbugbugan" is something like "fisticuffs".

• Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted

:th_thanx: :th_thanx: :th_thanx:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Ashanti, i guess, is right. Sorry though I got a limited dictionary on slang words, my bad!

post-2148-0-19821300-1410863744_thumb.jp OK guys don't panic, for now it is a girly thing :mocking:  when Jake has revised, Bob is ready, and the rest of us, have learned enough, I am Sure they will let us join in  :no: Oh well worth a try :hystery:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted

attachicon.gifgirl thing..jpg OK guys don't panic, for now it is a girly thing :mocking:  when Jake has revised, Bob is ready, and the rest of us, have learned enough, I am Sure they will let us join in  :no: Oh well worth a try :hystery:

JP :tiphat:

:mocking:

UnCheckedOther
Posted
Posted

Pfft...it's not a girl thing, Mr. P. It's a WOMAN thing. (And not a ladyboy thing, either, Kuya Jake.)

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Well, Sir Jack, i am more than ready now - only 47 more days until BD-Day!  

And I gotta admit...   I think the women on this forum are the best out there anywhere!   How did we get so lucky?

:thumbsup:  :attention:  :mocking:

• Like 4