Protesters Warned

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I read in a different article that the protesters were shocked because there is nothing written in their tourist visas about protesting, year right, thats what tourist visas are for.The Bureau of Immigration warned foreigners participating in the protest actions in the Philippines Thursday that they can be deported for violating the country

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Wow .... talk about two faced ...... wonder what they would think if the US threatened to deport the Filipinos that protested in the US .... just last week there were a bunch of them protesting against unfair treatment of Filipino workers ....... hummmmmm ... guess the flip-flop is on a different foot now .....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Wow .... talk about two faced ...... wonder what they would think if the US threatened to deport the Filipinos that protested in the US .... just last week there were a bunch of them protesting against unfair treatment of Filipino workers ....... hummmmmm ... guess the flip-flop is on a different foot now .....
I think some of these things just have to be expected when you live in a totally free country like the Philippines. SugarwareZ-004.gif

• 7 months later...
Genius
Posted
Posted
I think some of these things just have to be expected when you live in a totally free country like the Philippines. SugarwareZ-004.gif
It is pretty hilarious reading all their rabidly xenophobic opinion pieces or politicos pontificating about the big bad foreigner when if it was not for foreign climes the very nation would topple in on itself for lack of economic activity, itself a product of the blight brought about by the cronyismand concentration of wealth in such few hands.