Safe Places To Put Money To Earn Income

Singers
Posted
Posted
Hiya: Since you said, "Crazy World", i guess that means anywhere? Do you have $25,000 cash, in the bank? If NO, then skip to next paragraph. If Yes, "Buddy, Pal, Best friend, Amigo, and so on", hehehehe, read on. Buy a Bank Owner repossed property for between $17,000-$23,000. Over the next few months, spend between $3000-$8000+ to fix it up. What do you have? You have what my wife and I have in Las Vegas. A property that you, OWN. Total investment is $30,000 or less. HmmmmmmmA 1200 sq ft, 3 bedroom, huge yard, re painted, new appliances/carpet/ect,..........................That cost only $30,000. I wonder if I can sell it for more than that? Realtor.com shows the valuse of our house to be between $65,000-$80,000. This means, no matter what, we doubled our money, "even if we sold it today". The housing market crash affected all houses. Our house, as example, was bought by the prior owner 4 years ago for $110,000. A piece of crap house, in a sellers market. Now it is a verry good house, in a buyers market. Of course it is not going to sell right now for anything close to $110,000. Depreaciation of 30% brings it down to $77,000. Knock off $12,000 of the selling price, to sell it below market value, and knock off $5000 in closing cost= net investment $30,000, and sold at bargain basement price of $60,000, IS DOUBLE THE INVESTMENT.This means in America, for under $40,000 you have to pay cash for the house to begin with. This, of course would not work in the philippines. Our neighbor in Manilla has had his house for sale, P2 million, for over 3 years. I have never actually looked into this. But, it seems to me, a GREAT Investment, would be an, ATM Machine, and or a Western Union office. All of the small towns do not have either of these. But, all of these small towns have overseas workers, who send mony back home to them. They all have to take a bus, or jeepony, to a bigger town, to get the money that was sent to them. If they could just come to, "YOU", instead= Ka-ching $$$$$. I have no clue if this is even possible to do or not? But I am going to maybe waste my time, and find out.
Hi Win,Yep - seems you have "settled" in and now checking the fences... :th_Good-Luck:Great.Best,UK Tom

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Western Union is something I am looking into at the moment I wouldn't have an ATM here as I would need a guard sat on a plastic chair leaning on his shotgun 24/7. It is do able but just be aware you will have the most money in the area and a magnet for robberies so security would be the no.1 thing to get right (as well as cash moving to you to give it out if your provincial).Now as regards investments I have someone who has contacted me out of Singapore that deals with investments, insurance and pension transfers from home countries who is looking to do meet ups in Cebu upon arrival (this is strictly a business trip). Now I won't post information here for two reasons firstly I am still waiting for the documentation about the company to arrive and secondly it is a commercial enterprise so wouldn't be allowed to post the contact details and full information. But if anyone is interested let me know and I will pass along any details once I receive them myself.