A Few Press Releases From Bureau Of Immigration

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Just a few press releases from the Bureau of Immigration.   Sure hope none of these guys are folks we know.  Why do they think they can hide here?  As soon as you use your passport it should flag somewhere if they are looking for you... but then I guess they should never have gotten out of their home country if they were wanted.

post-2045-0-94907800-1377771874_thumb.jp

post-2045-0-31551300-1377771869_thumb.jp

post-2045-0-01525300-1377771872_thumb.jp

post-2045-0-10121400-1377771878_thumb.jp

• Like 2

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Curious how the guy on parole from California was able to leave the USA and get into Philippines without a passport?

Authorities said he could not produce a passport when arrested. Guess he missed home so much he made the mistake of contacting someone back in the US that reported where he was. Or he needed money.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

In the Pot case, I didn't know that while I have been here for 6 yrs, they moved Boston Logan Airport out of MA and into ME :bash: :hystery:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Sure! If you drive down the old #2, you will see it on your left as you come into Mexico, Maine.

:)

• 1 month later...
gaga4
Posted
Posted

Pedophiles and sex traffickers are the scurge of the earth. Its not surprising to know that they make countries like the Philippines (and am sure other countries in Asia) places to visit and/or live. Philippine authorities should make it their priority to arrest these ppl, put them in jail and throw the keys away. They can enjoy themselves with the other inmates.