Pacquiao Wins

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Mike S
Posted
Posted

My god ...... the sponsors lost a bundle on that fight ...... only got to show about 15 mins. of commercials ....... De La Hoya gave Pack a much better fight ...... Hatton's problem is he came straight at Pack ...... you don't do that with a guy with his kind of power ....... I'd say his trainers are to blame for that but then it is hard to change the style of fighting you have been doing all your life ...... that's why the greats can adapt to other styles ..... and why the lowly cockroach has been around all these years ...... hahahahahaha

Mik
Posted
Posted

Pacman is fast and strong. A strong well trained and motivated fighter. For $8 million I might have gotten into the ring with him too (only if he promised not to hit me). :SugarwareZ-034:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

haahaahaha ....... you know the sad part about these fights is that Manny gets the same amount as the losers .... or close to the same amount ....... remember when Clay was fighting he would get at least 2/3 of the purse or he wouldn't fight ....... hell ... these guys are getting rich off Manny ....... shame ......

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
My god ...... the sponsors lost a bundle on that fight ...... only got to show about 15 mins. of commercials ....... De La Hoya gave Pack a much better fight ...... Hatton's problem is he came straight at Pack ...... you don't do that with a guy with his kind of power ....... I'd say his trainers are to blame for that but then it is hard to change the style of fighting you have been doing all your life ...... that's why the greats can adapt to other styles ..... and why the lowly cockroach has been around all these years ...... hahahahahaha
So you're thinking he should fight a cockroach next? I guess a cockroach in his weight class could put up a pretty good fight. :SugarwareZ-034: I was pretty sure he would win he is a hell of a boxer.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Pacman is fast and strong. A strong well trained and motivated fighter. For $8 million I might have gotten into the ring with him too (only if he promised not to hit me). :SugarwareZ-034:
Hey for $8 million he could hit me too. The thing is you don't get to do that unless you are actually some sort of boxer. Lets face it who would pay to see him beat me up. Except maybe Mr Lee because of my elephant jokes. SugarwareZ-267.gif