Y A Pinay? Or Y Not?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Y a Pinay? What are the good and the bad traits of your lady?I know why I love my wife, but I am wondering if any of you would like to expand on why you love your lady or why you have been unhappy with your Philippine lady?

Edited by Mr. Lee

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Y a Pinay? What are the good and the bad traits of your Filipina?I know why I love my wife, but I am wondering if any of you would like to expand on why you love your lady or why you have been unhappy with your Filipina?
Christ Lee, are we talking women here or livestock / chattel? Well, assuming we are talking about the latter, I am happy to NOT be greeted by any attitudes. I am a rather selfish bastard, and don't want to waste my time giving and taking, dealing with some 'partnership' and the like of marriage counselor psycho babble. On the negative side, I don't drink smoke, do drugs/ look for GRO's or beat women. So I am not much fun... I am predictable, have linear thinking and easy to please...as long as it is done Lee's way (I mean my way). So, once you find a compatable woman, the rest is easy. But of course, if she develops arthritis, hip dysplasia or some other malady, I will be forced to put her down and move on. Hopes this helps....... I am a satisfied Kano! Saving up for my next trip to Cebu / Samar and will be met at the airport by my same pinay friend. (assuning she has not developed any arthritis.)

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Lee, are you engaged with the Tanduay 65 again? :crack-up: You know this is one of my pet peeves!My Filipina get's good mileage. She does the laundry and takes care of my indiscriminate needs. When she eats with her fingers, I do tend to chide her a bit. But then her hands are cleaner than mine! Let's do the sushi buffet soon and my Filipina will chat with your Filipina and we will figure the rest out from there. SugarwareZ-003.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lee, are you engaged with the Tanduay 65 again? :crack-up: You know this is one of my pet peeves!My Filipina get's good mileage. She does the laundry and takes care of my indiscriminate needs. When she eats with her fingers, I do tend to chide her a bit. But then her hands are cleaner than mine! Let's do the sushi buffet soon and my Filipina will chat with your Filipina and we will figure the rest out from there. SugarwareZ-003.gif
Howdy Bob, good to pull you out of the wood work with this subject. Sounds good on the Sushi and of course seeing you both again, and especially the ladies seeing each other and catching up since you and I had seen each other not that long ago at Sandtrap etc and chatted. Boy, that was actually months ago, time is sure flying by. Bob, I know this is an age old subject and I also know that there is a vast difference between women from the Philippines and western women, but maybe I am not articulate enough to spell them all out, and a friend just asked me to and I thought maybe it would be better to let others do it for me........... To some this can often be a touchy subject because we are talking about people here and not objects.....I really hope to see people get objective and not take this the wrong way, but spell out both the positive and the negatives so that readers would know exactly what to expect.........Of course, I am not just talking looks but so many things that it is hard to put a finger on just how many differences there actually are, that makes many Filipinas such great wives and partners........ And we also know there are many things that can drive some of us to drink if we are not the easy going and accepting to change type. SugarwareZ-004.gif For me, of course the finger eating upset me quite a bit too, but my wife has adapted to only do that when at home in the Philippines and when we are alone in our home or in her own family setting, sort of when in Rome and doing as the Romans do, so I guess I am lucky that way because it would be quite embarrassing in the states in a restaurant. :cheers: Also for me it is more than about loving, kind and all the usual words, it is about the devotion that I have never felt from other women that I had been in relationships with and so many other things that I had hoped others would spell out, so that I am not the one to try to do it here.So guys, tell me both the good and the bad and hopefully you all can put it into words better than I can and without making the ladies seem like objects. :welcome: Oh yeah, to Bruce, thank you for your input too.. All input is appreciated and I am sure that you might have more to say on this subject as well once you think about it long and thoughtfully. What are the real differences you found that made you both happy and unhappy to be with a lady from the Philippines and no all, lets us not get into sex unless it is done tactfully.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK, I am going to try to state a few reasons I find my Filipina wife to be so very different than women that I have dated or a past wife and maybe I can hit on some things that ring true for others and maybe others can enlighten me to things that are present that I may not be able to touch on.First let me say that, one size does not fit all, :cheers: so a Filipina is a product of her upbringing and her culture, just as a western woman is a product of hers, so no two ladies may be alike, but I really feel that the culture has to be something that is deeply embedded in some to make them who they have become and why so many IMO seem to have such great qualities.OK, onward we go and I am going to try to take a stab at this a little myself. I wake up with the same women I went to bed with. While some of you might not like that idea, :crack-up: I love knowing that she does not need makeup to change her beauty and she is the same loving, kind, considerate, understanding and thoughtful person day in and day out.Every morning, rain, sunshine, cold or hot, she wakes up and is the same person and in the same cheerful mood. She never fails to hug me, kiss me and cheer me up in the morning and all through the day, and somehow gets so close that I feel like she is inside me and that we are sort of one. I really do not know how to explain this but maybe some of you who are also in great relationships and or great marriages can do a better job. Maybe part of what I am saying is consistency and knowing from day to day and minute to minute what to expect and after having been married to a western woman for many years in the past, that is a very big thing in my life because I often never knew what to expect or what mood I was going to get from time to time or what word was going to trigger a possibly argument.OK, help me out guys, it is your turn. :welcome:

Edited by Mr. Lee

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Guess I am not really qualified here as Julie and I have only been together for one year ....... and maybe I am to easy going when it comes to my mate and most ladies in general (males will find me an intolerable b*stard but that's OK their feet ain't under my table .... hahahahaha) ...... what would I change ..... nothing ...... she can be a little hard-headed sometimes but that I consider a good thing at least she lets me know what she thinks ....... sometimes she eats with her hands but never in public ..... I do that .... she will cut up her chicken and pizza and eat them with a fork and proverbial spoon where as I grab 2 hands full and munch away ..... no big deal for me but then I'm not civilized anyway ....... Good things ...... with out getting into a lot of personal things lets just say she treats me like a king waiting on me hand and foot ... always cheerful ... never down .... smiling and giggling away ..... oh just a note here one of the things we discussed when WE WERE CHATTING ON LINE BEFORE WE MET was no tampo ...... as I explained to her I would not put up with a spoiled brat attitude in anyway shape or form so if she was inclined to pout give me the silent treatment or what ever she would be wasting her and my time with a relationship ...... she doesn't and she didn't ...... she doesn't ask for anything and I have to utterly force her to buy stuff for herself ...... and when she does she looks for the cheapest way out ..... like the other day her sandals broke (while we were out shopping) she went and picked up a pair of flip-flops costing 89p ...... I explained she needed to buy a better pair so they would last longer ..... here's where the hard headedness comes in ..... she refused ..... so I told her to find a better pair ...... she search the entire store and came back saying "can't find anything else" ..... so I said fine ..... I found a pair for 800p ..... she had a fit and said too expensive ..... I said OK find something or I am going to buy these ..... she came back with a pair for 225p ...... but all that is good .......... Life is good when you find the right one ....... no sir ... wouldn't change a thing ....... and to those who say just wait 20 years ....... I sure hope so ....... hahahahaha

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Lee, Sex??? With a Pinay??? Excuse me? Did you forget to mention that when we talked about my coming to the Philippines for vacation? I mean, it is a pretty important thing to simply 'slip' your mind! Now, don't get me wrong, I had a really good time on my vacation, BUT! If you had of mentioned that it was possible for me to have sex with my Pinay friend... well, let me tell you that I would of had a GREAT time instead of a really good time. Now you really got me thinking..... planning.. no! Plotting my next vacation! Hey, this sex thing with Pinays... is it public knowledge? Or just a little joke you played on an ignorant Kano traveler? I haven't been this excited since 3th grade and waiting for the National Graphic to arrive.....Who knew?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Lee, Sex??? With a Pinay??? Excuse me? Did you forget to mention that when we talked about my coming to the Philippines for vacation? I mean, it is a pretty important thing to simply 'slip' your mind! Now, don't get me wrong, I had a really good time on my vacation, BUT! If you had of mentioned that it was possible for me to have sex with my Pinay friend... well, let me tell you that I would of had a GREAT time instead of a really good time. Now you really got me thinking..... planning.. no! Plotting my next vacation! Hey, this sex thing with Pinays... is it public knowledge? Or just a little joke you played on an ignorant Kano traveler? I haven't been this excited since 3th grade and waiting for the National Graphic to arrive.....Who knew?
Now, don't get me wrong, I had a really good time on my vacation, BUT! If you had of mentioned that it was possible for me to have sex with my Pinay friend... well, let me tell you that I would of had a GREAT time instead of a really good time.
Could be a good idea to ask her permission first! :crack-up:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Howdy Bob, good to pull you out of the wood work with this subject. Sounds good on the Sushi and of course seeing you both again, and especially the ladies seeing each other and catching up since you and I had seen each other not that long ago at Sandtrap etc and chatted. Boy, that was actually months ago, time is sure flying by. Bob, I know this is an age old subject and I also know that there is a vast difference between women from the Philippines and western women, but maybe I am not articulate enough to spell them all out, and a friend just asked me to and I thought maybe it would be better to let others do it for me........... To some this can often be a touchy subject because we are talking about people here and not objects.....I really hope to see people get objective and not take this the wrong way, but spell out both the positive and the negatives so that readers would know exactly what to expect.........Of course, I am not just talking looks but so many things that it is hard to put a finger on just how many differences there actually are, that makes many Filipinas such great wives and partners........ And we also know there are many things that can drive some of us to drink if we are not the easy going and accepting to change type. SugarwareZ-004.gif For me, of course the finger eating upset me quite a bit too, but my wife has adapted to only do that when at home in the Philippines and when we are alone in our home or in her own family setting, sort of when in Rome and doing as the Romans do, so I guess I am lucky that way because it would be quite embarrassing in the states in a restaurant. :cheers: Also for me it is more than about loving, kind and all the usual words, it is about the devotion that I have never felt from other women that I had been in relationships with and so many other things that I had hoped others would spell out, so that I am not the one to try to do it here.So guys, tell me both the good and the bad and hopefully you all can put it into words better than I can and without making the ladies seem like objects. :welcome: Oh yeah, to Bruce, thank you for your input too.. All input is appreciated and I am sure that you might have more to say on this subject as well once you think about it long and thoughtfully. What are the real differences you found that made you both happy and unhappy to be with a lady from the Philippines and no all, lets us not get into sex unless it is done tactfully.
For me, of course the finger eating upset me quite a bit too, but my wife has adapted to only do that when at home in the Philippines and when we are alone in our home or in her own family setting, sort of when in Rome and doing as the Romans do, so I guess I am lucky that way because it would be quite embarrassing in the states in a restaurant. :why-me:
OK my turnThe finger eating is not a problem with my Filipina as she uses her feet instead,she says pizza taste better that way so who am I to argue.I love the way she's so resourceful,when our toilet brush went missing there awhile back she began using my tooth brush to clean the bowl,it was always back in its place in time for me to brush my teeth after breakfast.My Filipina is always concerned about my health,often when I'm eating a nice meal she has prepared for me I notice these little green pellets in my rice,when I ask her what they are she smiles and tells me they are my vitamins,no one ever looked after me like that before.Another thing that makes me happy I found my Filipina is the consideration to me she gives unselfishly,she always makes sure her male friend who owns a trike moves it out of my driveway before I get home.So there you go,some of the traits I love about my Filipina SugarwareZ-005.gif

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Y a Pinay?
The breeder told me that they were loving and faithful companions, good with kids, good around the house, and had a low cost of ownership. Compared to the expensive, needy, undisciplined, unhousebroken western variety, it was a no brainer. I picked mine out the same day and haven't had a regret since. SugarwareZ-003.gif