Follow Up On The Thomas Hunt Story

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Follow up on the Thomas Hunt story with pictures of his wife with another manhttp://www.goldstardailynews.com/content.php?id=3272Why did he go to Cagayan de Oro without his wife? and we already know why she did not follow, the pictures alone tell the dirty tale.

post-40-1242001499_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Lee

Mike S
Posted
Posted

What a mess ....... sure glad there were some other people testifying as to the fact that Hunt was NOT attended to by his so called adopted family ...... well their cash cow is now dead and the wife is free to carry on with her schemes ........ if I were her so-called boyfriend I would begin to wonder ..... but then he may not know about any of this ...... and now the loving family is going to sue everyone connected to try and replace Hunts lost income ........ "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio" ...... <h3 class="r"></h3>

Markham
Posted
Posted

Thomas Hunt was finally laid to rest at about 3.45pm Philippines Time in the Oro Gardens, Cagayan De Oro.Rest In Peace, Thomas Hunt.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

So if they spent his SS on perscriptions and the hospital where are their receipts. I am wondering if they cashed in the leftover perscriptions after he died were they doing that all along? Any way to find out? That would also be an interesting news tidbit. So how does the BF like his 15 minutes of fame?

danjneth
Posted
Posted
Thomas Hunt was finally laid to rest at about 3.45pm Philippines Time in the Oro Gardens, Cagayan De Oro.Rest In Peace, Thomas Hunt.
:th_exactly: call it stupidity!... But yes we did, together with Daisy Cline, Jill Uy, Lilah Macrea, and Me went to Oro Gardens to see for ourselves if Mr. Hunt was really buried yesterday afternoon. We were on a taxi and we only passed byto roam around where Tommy Hunt finally have Rest In Peace!....we rode back to the city proper afterwards. We not went down from taxi or else we will be thrown out again :th_exactly: so instead we headed back again todowntown of CDO and went away but felt relieved knowing the burial was finally over :7_4_17[1]: Rest in Peace Tommy Hunt!..

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
:th_exactly: call it stupidity!... But yes we did, together with Daisy Cline, Jill Uy, Lilah Macrea, and Me went to Oro Gardens to see for ourselves if Mr. Hunt was really buried yesterday afternoon. We were on a taxi and we only passed byto roam around where Tommy Hunt finally have Rest In Peace!....we rode back to the city proper afterwards. We not went down from taxi or else we will be thrown out again :th_exactly: so instead we headed back again todowntown of CDO and went away but felt relieved knowing the burial was finally over :7_4_17[1]: Rest in Peace Tommy Hunt!..
Yes. Glad to hear that is finally done. Too bad the family didn't even have enough respect for him to grant his wish to be buried with his family. After sponging so much from him they could have at least done that. He is surely in a better place.

danjneth
Posted
Posted
http://www.goldstardailynews.com/content.php?id=3318this is the latest article from goldstar dated today!

Markham
Posted
Posted
So if they spent his SS on perscriptions and the hospital where are their receipts. I am wondering if they cashed in the leftover perscriptions after he died were they doing that all along? Any way to find out? That would also be an interesting news tidbit. So how does the BF like his 15 minutes of fame?
I understand that the Songcuyas did precisely that - they returned his unused medication to the pharmacy and received cash. What is unclear is whether any of that medication was deliberately withheld from Hunt whilst he was alive.With regard to Dermott - I would say his life has suddenly become a bit more precarious if what I read elsewhere actually takes place. If so, he'll likely lose his job and be unable to find work in a similar field. I suspect his girlfriend's misdemeanour - concealing the fact she has a child on her Green Card application - has been, or will be reported to US Immigration and the Department for Homeland Security.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
http://www.goldstardailynews.com/content.php?id=3334Now she says she is innocent, but there is just too much to show she is a low life piece of garbage, who lied, cheated and stole. The truth will come out, but justice is often slow.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
http://www.goldstardailynews.com/content.php?id=3334Now she says she is innocent, but there is just too much to show she is a low life piece of garbage, who lied, cheated and stole. The truth will come out, but justice is often slow.
That news paper is really stirring up the gossip with the questions they added at the end of the story, bet she does not answer them. :AddEmoticons04230: