Follow Up On The Thomas Hunt Story

Markham
Posted
Posted

There's an even better story, also published in today's edition, JANELAZE DENIED KID, LIED HER WAY INTO 'US' which includes another photograph of Janelaze and Albert Dermott.Those two tried to conceal their affair by removing all photos of them together from the various sites where they were posted. Those published by the Gold Star Daily were recovered by them from cached copies.

Markham
Posted
Posted
http://www.goldstardailynews.com/content.php?id=3334Now she says she is innocent, but there is just too much to show she is a low life piece of garbage, who lied, cheated and stole. The truth will come out, but justice is often slow.
The quotes attributed to Janelaze in that piece were, I suspect, actually written by Dermott. He, is a somewhat colourful character. Google "Albert Dermott" and you'll find a page claiming to be a quasi-Federal site on which he describes some of his background. This includes involvement with dealing with insurgency groups in the south of Mindanao. That mention alone could cause a big row between the Philippine and US governments.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
So if they spent his SS on perscriptions and the hospital where are their receipts. I am wondering if they cashed in the leftover perscriptions after he died were they doing that all along? Any way to find out? That would also be an interesting news tidbit. So how does the BF like his 15 minutes of fame?
I understand that the Songcuyas did precisely that - they returned his unused medication to the pharmacy and received cash. What is unclear is whether any of that medication was deliberately withheld from Hunt whilst he was alive.With regard to Dermott - I would say his life has suddenly become a bit more precarious if what I read elsewhere actually takes place. If so, he'll likely lose his job and be unable to find work in a similar field. I suspect his girlfriend's misdemeanour - concealing the fact she has a child on her Green Card application - has been, or will be reported to US Immigration and the Department for Homeland Security.
Unfortunately you can't assume that unless someone reports her. There are a lot of people in the system so a lot can go unnoticed. Though that could be the reason why her green card was denied because they found out. Yes it is one thing to cash in the medications after he died. I wonder if there is any way there to find out if they were doing it all along. That could explain his deteriorating condition. Perhaps someone in CDO should look into it.

daisy
Posted
Posted
So if they spent his SS on perscriptions and the hospital where are their receipts. I am wondering if they cashed in the leftover perscriptions after he died were they doing that all along? Any way to find out? That would also be an interesting news tidbit. So how does the BF like his 15 minutes of fame?
I understand that the Songcuyas did precisely that - they returned his unused medication to the pharmacy and received cash. What is unclear is whether any of that medication was deliberately withheld from Hunt whilst he was alive.With regard to Dermott - I would say his life has suddenly become a bit more precarious if what I read elsewhere actually takes place. If so, he'll likely lose his job and be unable to find work in a similar field. I suspect his girlfriend's misdemeanour - concealing the fact she has a child on her Green Card application - has been, or will be reported to US Immigration and the Department for Homeland Security.
Unfortunately you can't assume that unless someone reports her. There are a lot of people in the system so a lot can go unnoticed. Though that could be the reason why her green card was denied because they found out. Yes it is one thing to cash in the medications after he died. I wonder if there is any way there to find out if they were doing it all along. That could explain his deteriorating condition. Perhaps someone in CDO should look into it.
I don't really think there was left over medicine...I know that the medicines we gave was only until the evening of April 22...April 23 medicines were bought out from his own SS money drawn on that day around 11AM by Aurea Songcuya, Janelaze sister. We did work together, Linda, the mother in law and Aurea for Mr Hunt until that disastrous day at the funeral home where we are "thrown out" by the aunt.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Hospital denies holding back Hunt certificatehttp://www.goldstardailynews.com/content.php?id=3385

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I don't really think there was left over medicine...I know that the medicines we gave was only until the evening of April 22...April 23 medicines were bought out from his own SS money drawn on that day around 11AM by Aurea Songcuya, Janelaze sister. We did work together, Linda, the mother in law and Aurea for Mr Hunt until that disastrous day at the funeral home where we are "thrown out" by the aunt.
That's good enough for me. With everything else that was going on I just had to ask. Thanks Daisy.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Hunt widow could lose green card, get booted out from USLet us all pray that she has to return home in shame for what she did http://www.goldstardailynews.com/content.php?id=3390JANELAZE Hunt could end up losing her green card if proven that she lied to US authorities about her having a daughter when she applied for a visa and subsequently, a permanent resident status.

retired
Posted
Posted

Interesting to me that the newspaper chose to speak to a Philippine Immigration Authority rather than a US one but then i doubt US Immigration would comment on an ongoing case . SO , in the end the Philippine Immigration person is just stating the obvious as his opinion . US Immigration may consider her child omission as a minor event . In any case if she is not denied her current card status she can always re-marry stateside and re-apply for her daughter . Ain't the American system just wonderful ? :-)

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Hunt widow could lose green card, get booted out from USLet us all pray that she has to return home in shame for what she did http://www.goldstardailynews.com/content.php?id=3390JANELAZE Hunt could end up losing her green card if proven that she lied to US authorities about her having a daughter when she applied for a visa and subsequently, a permanent resident status.
But only if a little bird whispers in the right ear.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Janelaze says in MySpace: