Bureau Of Immigration Blacklists American For Abusing Pinay Wife

kLen
Posted
Posted

the real story will come out someday. I will always keep an eye on this topic. and guys do you have any idea if how could he gets his name off to the banned list?

UZI
Posted
Posted
From what I have seen in the Philippines, They really take care of there own. It would not surprise me that she could just tell the immigration dept that she fears for her life and they would ban him.
The 'CRIME' was committed in the USA & reported to AMERICAN Police. This guy is blocked from entry into RP to protect the Pinay. Nice change from all the reports of wives & ex wives reporting threats & harassment from their husbands to end up dead because nothing was done to protect them.Protect 1st prove innocence 2nd is at least safer.Just MHO

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
the real story will come out someday. I will always keep an eye on this topic. and guys do you have any idea if how could he gets his name off  to the banned list?
He would have to be found not guilty of the charges and then send a copy of that to the Philippine Embassy with an explanation of his side, and ask them, or maybe beg them to take him off the black list. That might be hard to do if any of those charges were filed in the Philippines and he was black listed, so he could have an attorney contact the Philippine Embassy and ask for his day in court to prove himself not guilty and include in said request all pertinent information which he feels would justify his side such as, he and his wife owned a home and business paid for by him and she wanted to keep it all, and be sure to supply receipts for the money used to purchase those items. Now will the Philippine government allow or do that, I do not know anyone who has ever been taken off the black list and the easier way is to not get on the black list in the first place, and that might be accomplished by cooperating, being nice and offering to self deport, which I have been told will prevent them from putting a person on said list in the first place, but there are still no guarantees. After all we are talking about the Philippines.